Miley Cyrus Would Trade All Her Success to Fix Parents' Marriage
By Rob Shuter Posted Nov 8th 2010 08:00AM
Sources tell me Miley Cyrus blames her success for her parents' divorce and would give up every dollar and gold record she ever earned if dad Billy Ray and mom Tish would agree to give marriage one more try.
"Both parents have been equally involved in making their daughter a superstar," a friend of the teen singer tells me. "And now that they have achieved their goal they have nothing to work towards anymore and nothing to keep them together."
Insiders tell me Billy Ray and Tish have gone from being loving partners and parents to business managers, spending all their time and attention on their daughter's career and often forgetting to focus on each other.
"Every marriage struggles when a child leaves home and the relationship gets re-examined, but add on top of that that every second of the past decade Billy Ray and Tish have spent building a star together, they have forgotten to make time for each other," a music executive tells me. "It's heartbreaking. You would think that someone like Miley has everything in the world, but I guarantee she would give it all up in a second if it kept her family together. I'm sure when she blows out her birthday candles in a few weeks her wish will be for mom and dad, not her career."
How ironic: Now that Miley is old enough to manage her own career -- worth well over $50 million dollars -- Billy Ray and Tish's dream has come true at the cost of their marriage.
Miley Cyrus Pics
Miley Cyrus wears a leopard printed dress while at Starbucks on July 1, 2010.
MORE ABOUT Miley Cyrus
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Miley Cyrus Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Upton takes on Ice Bucket challenge with rumored boyfriend Justin Verlander
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Metal rockers Motley Crue find welcome embrace in Nashville for country tribute album
- Lindsay Lohan posts selfie with Tina Fey during EW's ?Mean Girls' reunion
- The Rock is starring in DC's ?Shazam'? as the villain? An investigation
- Exclusive: The cast of Broadway's ?It's Only a Play' reenacts Ellen's Oscar selfie
- Nina Dobrev on Intimidating Guys, 'Let's Be Cops,' and the New Season of 'Vampire Diaries'
- Extra Scoop: Zoe Saldana Confirms Pregnancy in Ice Bucket Video
- Which Rapper Set Up Khlo
- Nicki Minaj Drops Wild New "Anaconda" Music Video With Drake (NSFW): Watch
- Madonna's Son Rocco Channels Ex Sean Penn's Jeff Spicoli Character in Fast Times at Ridgemont High: Funny Picture
- Johnny Depp to Co-Star with 15-Year-Old Daughter Lily-Rose Depp in Upcoming Movie Yoga Hosers: Details