Jason Mraz Rips Jonas Brothers' 'Horror of a Tune'
By Amber James Posted Nov 9th 2010 12:30PM
Did the Jonas Brothers steal Jason Mraz's tune? Well, it sure sounds like it. Even Mraz admits the 'Camp Rock 2' tune 'Introducing Me' sounds a lot like his 'I'm Yours,' but the Bros can rest easy because he's not planning to sue. He just wants his iTunes money back! "I heard the song, and it was just a tremendous, tremendous horror of a tune. I noticed a few similarities in the melody, but it wasn't enough to pick up the phone and argue with somebody about it. If anything, I just wanted my $1.29 back that I spent on iTunes," Mraz told PopEater at the VH1 Save The Music Gala. Listen to both tunes and decide for yourself. Plus watch PopEater's exclusive interview with Jason Mraz.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- YouTube -
- Jonas Brothers -
- Jason Mraz
MORE ABOUT Jason Mraz
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jason Mraz Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- New Bill Cosby accuser said she blacked out for two days after comedian drugged her
- PopWatch Confessional: Your best entertainment-related gift
- ?Orange Is the New Black' celebrates Christmas with a Litchfield carol
- See the Heidi Klum Ads That Are Too Hot for? Las Vegas?
- Video: Katie Couric Asks Stephen Collins If He's a Pedophile
- J.Lo-M-G! Her Hot New Latina Mag Shoot? and Who's That Guy?
- Bill Cosby's Lawyer Says "Black Media" Quotes Were "Misconstrued," Slams "Mean-Spirited" Commentary
- President Obama on Sony Hack: Pulling The Interview Was "a Mistake," Flubs James Franco's Name as "Flacco"
- George Clooney Woos Elizabeth McGovern on Downton Abbey's Set for Charity Special