Jason Mraz Rips Jonas Brothers' 'Horror of a Tune'
By Amber James Posted Nov 9th 2010 12:30PM
Did the Jonas Brothers steal Jason Mraz's tune? Well, it sure sounds like it. Even Mraz admits the 'Camp Rock 2' tune 'Introducing Me' sounds a lot like his 'I'm Yours,' but the Bros can rest easy because he's not planning to sue. He just wants his iTunes money back! "I heard the song, and it was just a tremendous, tremendous horror of a tune. I noticed a few similarities in the melody, but it wasn't enough to pick up the phone and argue with somebody about it. If anything, I just wanted my $1.29 back that I spent on iTunes," Mraz told PopEater at the VH1 Save The Music Gala. Listen to both tunes and decide for yourself. Plus watch PopEater's exclusive interview with Jason Mraz.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- YouTube -
- Jonas Brothers -
- Jason Mraz
MORE ABOUT Jason Mraz
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jason Mraz Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robin Thicke reportedly dating 19-year-old model
- Model turned MMA fighter Paige VanZant never saw career coming
- 'Star Wars' trailer in nine theaters this weekend
- ?The Hunger Games' star Willow Shields, Michael Fassbender, and James McAvoy walk into an elevator and?
- Rio de Janeiro unveils weird new Olympic and Paralympic mascots
- Bill Cosby Breaks Silence Following New Rape Allegations
- Did a 19-Year-Old Model Post a Selfie from Robin Thicke's Bed?
- Katy Perry's 'Insane Ideas' for Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Adam Levine, Behati Prinsloo Passionately Kiss at an L.A. Lakers Basketball Game For Kiss Cam: Pictures!
- Odell Beckham Jr.'s "Unbelievable" One-Handed Catch Breaks the Internet: Watch the Video, See Celebrities React, Memes, and More
- Sofia Vergara and Us Weekly Challenge Fans to Recreate Fragrance Clip