Shannen Doherty Loses Her Father
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Nov 9th 2010 08:25AM
The 'Beverly Hills 90210' alum was eliminated from 'Dancing' in March after just one week of competition. But she considered her stint on the show a success because her father was in the audience, watching her perform.
"I did it for my dad," she said at the time.
In the statement, issued through her publicist, Shannen Doherty called her father the "greatest man in the world."
She added: "I love him with every inch of my being and cannot imagine life without him."
John Doherty was a mortgage consultant who moved his family to Los Angeles when Shannen was 7.
Shannen Chokes Up With Her Dad in the 'Dancing' Audience:
2010 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Etheridge on Angelina Jolie's Mastectomy: I Have No Opinion on What She "Should Have" Done
- Shailene Woodley Cut From The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Feels "Bummed"
- Angelina Jolie Visits Syrian Refugees in Jordan: Picture
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Celebrity scale: Better skinny or curvy?
- Paula Deen admits in deposition to using n-word, telling racist jokes, report says
- Country legend Slim Whitman dies at age 90