Shannen Doherty Loses Her Father
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Nov 9th 2010 08:25AM
The 'Beverly Hills 90210' alum was eliminated from 'Dancing' in March after just one week of competition. But she considered her stint on the show a success because her father was in the audience, watching her perform.
"I did it for my dad," she said at the time.
In the statement, issued through her publicist, Shannen Doherty called her father the "greatest man in the world."
She added: "I love him with every inch of my being and cannot imagine life without him."
John Doherty was a mortgage consultant who moved his family to Los Angeles when Shannen was 7.
Shannen Chokes Up With Her Dad in the 'Dancing' Audience:
2010 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of New Jersey Recap: Teresa Giudice Prepares to Downsize
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Mirabella Botti; Kim Kardashian's Nude Photos Leaked Online: Top Stories
- Eric the Actor Lynch Dead: Howard Stern Wack Packer Dies at Age 39
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Hilary Duff says new album will reflect Texas roots
- Vince Neil says no more country music for Motley Crue
- Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'
- The Good Wife Bosses Talk Shocking Status Change, Alicia and Kalinda's Friendship and More Season 6 Scoop
- Once Upon a Time's Frozen Premiere: Anna's Insane Voice, Regina's Awesome Twist and Everything You Need to Know!
- Eric "The Actor" Lynch Dies at 39, Hollywood Reacts to Beloved Howard Stern Show Caller and Guest