Nick Cannon And Mariah Carey's Christmas Plans
By Steve Baltin Posted Nov 10th 2010 07:29PM
Nick Cannon has a lot of titles in his career, we mean a lot -- TV host, radio DJ, actor, aspiring stand-up comic, club DJ. And then of course there's his marriage to superstar Mariah Carey. And unless you've been living under a rock, you know the couple have a baby on the way. So understandably when you're juggling multiple jobs, a celebrity marriage, and impending parenthood, Cannon tells PopEater the couple's Christmas wish is not for material things, but just some ol' fashioned down time.
"It's never a physical thing, it's always something like time together, free time, that Christmas vacation, having a week where you don't have to worry about anything in the business, you can just enjoy each other and family, those are the best gifts," he says, adding the ideal Christmas spot is Aspen, Colorado.
One thing he and Carey may do over their holiday break: rock a little 'DJ Hero 2.' In addition to his many other gigs, Cannon has been serving as an ambassador for the Activision game. And he has Carey to thank for that. "The first one she actually got me as a Christmas gift, so it's very cool to now be a part of the 'DJ Hero 2,'" he says. Though he's the DJ in the family he's looking forward to taking on Carey in the game. "It'd probably be good for me and my wife to play a game and go back and forth cause her music ability is impeccable, so I think she'd be good at this."
► We Know Their Holiday Soundtrack: Listen to Maria's 'Oh Santa'
As a DJ though, we were curious about his expert opinions on the mixes. "The mixes are dope on the game too. They're like stuff I would really use at a club," he says. "I was just listening to [Chic's] 'Good Times,' mixed with Estelle's 'American Boy,' that I could actually do that in the club and it'll sound right. [And] Kool & The Gang 'Jungle Boogie' mixed with [Grandmaster Flash] 'The Message,' that was a dope one as well."
In other Cannon news, the multi-hyphenate entertainer is pushing along with his comedy career for 2011. "I'm already on the road. We're just gonna continue to prepare for my special that I shoot in February, then from there the album will follow," he says. As to when people will hear that, "We're looking at April."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Scooby-Doo's' Daphne goes from size 2 to size 8
- Former 'Jeopardy' contestant indicted for assaulting legislator's wife
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Extra Scoop: Pamela Anderson Rants Against ALS Ice-Bucket Challenge
- Gossip Girl: Was Lindsay Lohan's Credit Card Declined at a Club?
- 'Extra' Trend Spotter: Great Shoes from Nine West!
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Living Apart, Marriage on the Rocks; How Ciara Discovered Future Was Cheating: Top 5 Stories
- Iggy Azalea Announced As Headliner at the SLS Las Vegas Grand Opening Party
- Kristen Stewart, Nicholas Hoult Complete ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With "Dirty Bath Water"