'Real Housewives' Cause Major Drama for 'Fashion Show' Designers
By Amber James Posted Nov 10th 2010 03:02PM
The ladies from 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' know how to stir up trouble on their own turf, and now the ladies we love (and love to hate) are bringing their over-the-top drama to Bravo's 'The Fashion Show: Ultimate Collection.' In an episode airing later this season, Teresa Giudice and Dina Manzo hit the runway in a fashion "make under" challenge and ended up being more than the competing designers bargained for. In the episode, the contestants must try to accommodate Giudice and Manzo's outrageous demands without losing their own distinctive vision. Will there be table flipping? We'll just have to watch and see.
Designer Isaac Mizrahi and supermodel Iman, who co-host and are judges on the show, sat down with PopEater to chat about the "prickly" 'Housewives' personalities and why Iman's husband, David Bowie, is staying far away from the catwalk. >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing With the Stars Alum Amy Purdy Gets Married on "Unbelievably Magical Night"
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Offer Yeezy Boosts to Man Seeking Kidney in Exchange for Rare Shoes
- Taylor Swift, Scott Eastwood Gush About "Wildest Dreams" Music Video
- MTV prepared for Miley Cyrus, will air VMAs on a delay
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- Tori Kelly Is Making Her MTV Video Music Awards Debut: Why It's Time to Get Super-Excited!
- George Hamilton and Alana Stewart Take a Road Trip to Palm Springs—Watch the Stewarts & Hamiltons Clip!
- Kendall Jenner Shows Cleavage, Flat Stomach and NY Yankees Spirit in Chic, Sporty Outfit—See the Photo!