'Real Housewives' Cause Major Drama for 'Fashion Show' Designers
By Amber James Posted Nov 10th 2010 03:02PM
The ladies from 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' know how to stir up trouble on their own turf, and now the ladies we love (and love to hate) are bringing their over-the-top drama to Bravo's 'The Fashion Show: Ultimate Collection.' In an episode airing later this season, Teresa Giudice and Dina Manzo hit the runway in a fashion "make under" challenge and ended up being more than the competing designers bargained for. In the episode, the contestants must try to accommodate Giudice and Manzo's outrageous demands without losing their own distinctive vision. Will there be table flipping? We'll just have to watch and see.
Designer Isaac Mizrahi and supermodel Iman, who co-host and are judges on the show, sat down with PopEater to chat about the "prickly" 'Housewives' personalities and why Iman's husband, David Bowie, is staying far away from the catwalk. >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- William Shatner Will Miss Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: "I Feel Really Awful"
- Taylor Swift Catches Cats Olivia, Meredith Cuddling Together After Their "Cat Fights" Past: Adorable Video!
- Nikki Reed Loves Her Engagement Ring "More Than Anything In the World!"
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Aww! Pregnant Jessica Biel Gets a Surprise Visit from Husband Justin Timberlake While Filming in New Orleans
- Michelle Rodriguez Apologizes After Asking Minority Actors to "Stop Stealing All the White People's Superheroes"
- Will Forte Reflects on Saturday Night Live, Assures Fans MacGruber 2 Is Still "Absolutely" in the Works