'Real Housewives' Cause Major Drama for 'Fashion Show' Designers
By Amber James Posted Nov 10th 2010 03:02PM
The ladies from 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' know how to stir up trouble on their own turf, and now the ladies we love (and love to hate) are bringing their over-the-top drama to Bravo's 'The Fashion Show: Ultimate Collection.' In an episode airing later this season, Teresa Giudice and Dina Manzo hit the runway in a fashion "make under" challenge and ended up being more than the competing designers bargained for. In the episode, the contestants must try to accommodate Giudice and Manzo's outrageous demands without losing their own distinctive vision. Will there be table flipping? We'll just have to watch and see.
Designer Isaac Mizrahi and supermodel Iman, who co-host and are judges on the show, sat down with PopEater to chat about the "prickly" 'Housewives' personalities and why Iman's husband, David Bowie, is staying far away from the catwalk. >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vanessa Paradis Rocks a Revealing Gold Monokini and Fur Coat for Sultry Beach Photo Shoot: Picture
- Katrina Bowden Shops For Father's Day Gifts at RadioShack in NYC
- Human Ken Doll Justin Jedlica: Five Things to Know About the Plastic Surgery Enthusiast
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Robin Roberts: Doctor said I had two years to live
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- Report: Hollywood film writers still white guy club