'Real Housewives' Cause Major Drama for 'Fashion Show' Designers
By Amber James Posted Nov 10th 2010 03:02PM
The ladies from 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' know how to stir up trouble on their own turf, and now the ladies we love (and love to hate) are bringing their over-the-top drama to Bravo's 'The Fashion Show: Ultimate Collection.' In an episode airing later this season, Teresa Giudice and Dina Manzo hit the runway in a fashion "make under" challenge and ended up being more than the competing designers bargained for. In the episode, the contestants must try to accommodate Giudice and Manzo's outrageous demands without losing their own distinctive vision. Will there be table flipping? We'll just have to watch and see.
Designer Isaac Mizrahi and supermodel Iman, who co-host and are judges on the show, sat down with PopEater to chat about the "prickly" 'Housewives' personalities and why Iman's husband, David Bowie, is staying far away from the catwalk. >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mila Kunis Conceals Baby Bump After Pregnant Pilates Class!
- Kate Middleton, Prince William "Reluctantly" End Royal Tour With Visit to Parliament House, Governor's Reception
- Simon Cowell "Loves" Fatherhood With "Dream Baby" Eric, Says Ex-Girlfriend Terri Seymour
- George Clooney Storms Out Of Dinner After Heated Political Chat With ?A**Hole' Casino Head Steve Wynn
- George Clooney storms off after Steve Wynn calls President Obama an a**hole
- Traci Bingham tried to dine and dash after credit card declined, report says
- Meg Ryan joins the cast of 'How I Met Your Dad'
- Matt Bomer "Flattered" by Fifty Shades of Grey Casting Rumors, Plans to Appear in Magic Mike XXL
- Beyoncé Covers Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People 2014 Issue—See Who Else Made the Cut!
- Game of Thrones' New King Speaks! Plus, TVD's Damon and Elena Are So Not Over and a Grey's Secret We Can't Believe