'Real Housewives' Cause Major Drama for 'Fashion Show' Designers
By Amber James Posted Nov 10th 2010 03:02PM
The ladies from 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' know how to stir up trouble on their own turf, and now the ladies we love (and love to hate) are bringing their over-the-top drama to Bravo's 'The Fashion Show: Ultimate Collection.' In an episode airing later this season, Teresa Giudice and Dina Manzo hit the runway in a fashion "make under" challenge and ended up being more than the competing designers bargained for. In the episode, the contestants must try to accommodate Giudice and Manzo's outrageous demands without losing their own distinctive vision. Will there be table flipping? We'll just have to watch and see.
Designer Isaac Mizrahi and supermodel Iman, who co-host and are judges on the show, sat down with PopEater to chat about the "prickly" 'Housewives' personalities and why Iman's husband, David Bowie, is staying far away from the catwalk. >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bradley Cooper, Jimmy Fallon Can't Quit Giggling in Funny Interview: Watch Now!
- Genoveva Nunez-Figueroa, Woman Stuck in Chimney of Her Online Boyfriend's House, Rescued, Arrested
- Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles Exclusive Sneak Peek: Wedding Planning Goes on Hold When Heather Bilyeu Realizes Josh Altman Has Changed
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Ryan Phillippe: I've only made 5 good movies
- Remember when Carmen Electra married Dennis Rodman...
- 'Women in War': Soldiers, pilots, spies - you name it, women do it
- The Flash's Robbie Amell Plans to Re-Watch Alias to Perfect His Victor Garber Impression for Firestorm
- Oscar de La Renta Remembered by Anna Wintour, Diane von Furstenberg, Hillary Clinton and More Stars
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Trailer Promises "Bad" Secrets and Major Drama—Watch Now!