Former 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' Contestants Find Love on Facebook
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 10th 2010 12:30PM
Although the shows have only produced one successful couple -- Trista and Ryan Sutter -- two former stars from the reality franchise found each other on Facebook and got married, Life & Style reports.
Tara Durr, from season nine of 'The Bachelor,' and John Presser, from season five of 'The Bachelorette,' met through a Facebook page for former cast members and married on Nov. 6.
"Everyone danced the whole night," Tara, who wore a Simone Carvalli dress, told Life & Style of the wedding.
Four hundred guests attended the nuptials at the Slammer & Squire golf course in St. Augustine, Fla.
"We all had such a great time," Durr added. The pair plan to have a more intimate party in Thailand, where they'll also spend their honeymoon.
For more on 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette' wedding, pick up this week's Life & Style, on newsstands now.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Victoria Beckham Collapses Under Weight of Water in Ice Bucket Challenge, Gets Soaked by Kids
- Scott Weiland Impersonator in Jail, Fooled Police by Claiming to be Rocker for Whole Month
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Living Apart, Marriage on the Rocks; How Ciara Discovered Future Was Cheating: Top 5 Stories
- Is The Engagement Over? Brad Storms Out After He Discovers Angelina's Party Past With Model Jailed For Sick Sex Crimes
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Jennifer Lopez Doesn't "Whore Around", But Does She Prefer Younger Men? Watch Now!
- So Weird! Man Arrested and Jailed Claimed to Be Scott Weiland, but Former Stone Temple Pilots Frontman Is Safe in the Studio
- MythBusters Stars Kari Byron, Tory Belleci and Grant Imahara Are Leaving the Show