Former 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' Contestants Find Love on Facebook
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 10th 2010 12:30PM
Although the shows have only produced one successful couple -- Trista and Ryan Sutter -- two former stars from the reality franchise found each other on Facebook and got married, Life & Style reports.
Tara Durr, from season nine of 'The Bachelor,' and John Presser, from season five of 'The Bachelorette,' met through a Facebook page for former cast members and married on Nov. 6.
"Everyone danced the whole night," Tara, who wore a Simone Carvalli dress, told Life & Style of the wedding.
Four hundred guests attended the nuptials at the Slammer & Squire golf course in St. Augustine, Fla.
"We all had such a great time," Durr added. The pair plan to have a more intimate party in Thailand, where they'll also spend their honeymoon.
For more on 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette' wedding, pick up this week's Life & Style, on newsstands now.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Emmy Rossum Is Engaged to Writer Director Boyfriend Sam Esmail
- Rachel Bilson Reunites With Former Costars Melinda Clarke, Kelly Rowan at O.C. Musical: Details!
- Faking It's Katie Stevens: Karma Will "Question Everything" After Amy, Liam Hookup
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Chrissie Hynde slammed for saying some rape victims 'have to take responsibility'
- Under the Dome Canceled By CBS: Find Out When the Series Finale Will Air
- Are Gotham's Joker & Barbara Kean Becoming BFFs in Arkham Asylum? Check Out This Season 2 Teaser!
- Hayden Christensen Gushes Over His "Little Angel" Baby Girl: "Rachel Bilson and I Are Thrilled"