Former 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' Contestants Find Love on Facebook
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 10th 2010 12:30PM
Although the shows have only produced one successful couple -- Trista and Ryan Sutter -- two former stars from the reality franchise found each other on Facebook and got married, Life & Style reports.
Tara Durr, from season nine of 'The Bachelor,' and John Presser, from season five of 'The Bachelorette,' met through a Facebook page for former cast members and married on Nov. 6.
"Everyone danced the whole night," Tara, who wore a Simone Carvalli dress, told Life & Style of the wedding.
Four hundred guests attended the nuptials at the Slammer & Squire golf course in St. Augustine, Fla.
"We all had such a great time," Durr added. The pair plan to have a more intimate party in Thailand, where they'll also spend their honeymoon.
For more on 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette' wedding, pick up this week's Life & Style, on newsstands now.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Look Adorably in Love Out in L.A. With BFF Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman: Photos
- Adele Has "Best Night" of Her Life With Stevie Nicks: Picture
- Lori Loughlin Confirmed for Fuller House: "It'll Be a Lot of Fun"
- Ronda Rousey opponent Beth Correia mocks dad's suicide
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler action figures go on sale
- Judge ends Lindsay Lohan's probation
- Mariah Carey Throws Shade at American Idol Again, Calls Show "Fake" and "the Worst Experience"
- FIFA 16 Will Feature Women Soccer Stars for the First Time and That's Making Simple-Minded Men Angry
- Trevor Noah's "New and Sexy" Daily Show Gets September Premiere Date