Former 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' Contestants Find Love on Facebook
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 10th 2010 12:30PM
Although the shows have only produced one successful couple -- Trista and Ryan Sutter -- two former stars from the reality franchise found each other on Facebook and got married, Life & Style reports.
Tara Durr, from season nine of 'The Bachelor,' and John Presser, from season five of 'The Bachelorette,' met through a Facebook page for former cast members and married on Nov. 6.
"Everyone danced the whole night," Tara, who wore a Simone Carvalli dress, told Life & Style of the wedding.
Four hundred guests attended the nuptials at the Slammer & Squire golf course in St. Augustine, Fla.
"We all had such a great time," Durr added. The pair plan to have a more intimate party in Thailand, where they'll also spend their honeymoon.
For more on 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette' wedding, pick up this week's Life & Style, on newsstands now.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Adrienne Bailon Defends Rob Kardashian Comments: "We All Learn From Our First Loves"
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Brother John on Sister Jessica's Death: "Doubt She Took Her Own Life"
- Hilary Duff Wrote Song About Estranged Husband Mike Comrie in New Album: "Maybe We Are" Meant to Be
- MEOW! Lizzie Rovsek Opens Up About ?Below The Belt' ‘RHOC' Catfights With Tamra Judge & Vicki Gunvalson
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza