Former 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' Contestants Find Love on Facebook
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 10th 2010 12:30PM
Although the shows have only produced one successful couple -- Trista and Ryan Sutter -- two former stars from the reality franchise found each other on Facebook and got married, Life & Style reports.
Tara Durr, from season nine of 'The Bachelor,' and John Presser, from season five of 'The Bachelorette,' met through a Facebook page for former cast members and married on Nov. 6.
"Everyone danced the whole night," Tara, who wore a Simone Carvalli dress, told Life & Style of the wedding.
Four hundred guests attended the nuptials at the Slammer & Squire golf course in St. Augustine, Fla.
"We all had such a great time," Durr added. The pair plan to have a more intimate party in Thailand, where they'll also spend their honeymoon.
For more on 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette' wedding, pick up this week's Life & Style, on newsstands now.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sonja Morgan Gets "Ramotional" Discussing Ramona Singer Friendship
- Lauren Conrad on Purple Hair Like Nicole Richie: "I'm Not a Big Fan"
- Beyonce Takes Blue Ivy to the Dublin Zoo in Ireland: Cute Pictures
- Radar Takes Center Stage At ‘RHOBH’ Reunion After Lisa Vanderpump Lashes Out At Brandi Glanville Over Bankruptcy Controversy
- Lindsay Lohan's list of ex-lovers revealed, report claims
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Rupert Murdoch inducted into TV Academy Hall of Fame: 'I believe in providing consumers with choice'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Opens Up Her Stylish NYC Brownstone— Watch Now!
- Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Reunite Just Before He Cancels Concert Due to "Vocal Issues"
- Taylor Swift Icing Out Selena Gomez Over Justin Bieber Reunion?! "She Has Not Cut Her Off," Says Friend