Jane Fonda Reveals Breast Cancer Scare
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 11th 2010 04:24PM
The fitness guru first revealed the health scare news to 'Entertainment Tonight,' which will air an exclusive interview Thursday.
"She's 100 percent cancer-free. She's completely fine and it's business as usual for her," her rep told PEOPLE.
Although she just had the procedure earlier this week, Fonda is already out promoting her latest fitness DVD and workout equipment.
The Academy Award winner rose to fame in the 1960s with films such as 'Barbarella,' 'Klute' and 'Coming Home' and recently returned to film with 'Monster in Law' and 'Georgia Rule.' She also produced and starred in several exercise videos.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- Five of The 'Colbert Report' and 'Daily Show's' Best Black Friday Segments
- 'Utopia': Here's What Happened to the Show's Cows
- Ray Rice's Indefinite NFL Suspension Overturned
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- The 35 Greatest Murder Mystery Movies Ever Made
- 'Foxcatcher' Review: You May Wrestle With It, But It's Definitely Worth Seeing
- Netflix Is Dropping These Movies From Streaming on December 1st