Jane Fonda Reveals Breast Cancer Scare
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 11th 2010 04:24PM
The fitness guru first revealed the health scare news to 'Entertainment Tonight,' which will air an exclusive interview Thursday.
"She's 100 percent cancer-free. She's completely fine and it's business as usual for her," her rep told PEOPLE.
Although she just had the procedure earlier this week, Fonda is already out promoting her latest fitness DVD and workout equipment.
The Academy Award winner rose to fame in the 1960s with films such as 'Barbarella,' 'Klute' and 'Coming Home' and recently returned to film with 'Monster in Law' and 'Georgia Rule.' She also produced and starred in several exercise videos.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: One Guy vs. Three Women
- China Box Office: Monkeys Do The Business as ?Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' Rules Supreme
- Focus World Acquires Julianne Moore's 'Maps to the Stars'
- 100 things that apparently happened, as told by ?The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story'
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- Summer Box Office 2014: What Went Wrong?
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale?