Jane Fonda Reveals Breast Cancer Scare
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 11th 2010 04:24PM
The fitness guru first revealed the health scare news to 'Entertainment Tonight,' which will air an exclusive interview Thursday.
"She's 100 percent cancer-free. She's completely fine and it's business as usual for her," her rep told PEOPLE.
Although she just had the procedure earlier this week, Fonda is already out promoting her latest fitness DVD and workout equipment.
The Academy Award winner rose to fame in the 1960s with films such as 'Barbarella,' 'Klute' and 'Coming Home' and recently returned to film with 'Monster in Law' and 'Georgia Rule.' She also produced and starred in several exercise videos.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Documentary filmmaker Albert Maysles dies at 88
- Harrison Ford crash: NTSB investigator says anytime a person survives an airplane crash is 'a good day'
- Kim Kardashian says she has sex with Kanye West '500 times a day'
- 'The Returned' Showrunner Raelle Tucker: How I Made It in Hollywood
- 'Supergirl' Melissa Benoist Revealed in First CBS Photos
- Martin Luther King Jr.'s Niece Joins Fox News as Contributor
- Jada Pinkett Smith Says She Won't Be Back For 'Gotham's Second Season
- 'Furious 7' Teaser Shows Skydiving Cars, Because Why Not?
- Nick Frost on 'Unfinished Business' and What's Next for the Cornetto Crew (EXCLUSIVE)