Jane Fonda Reveals Breast Cancer Scare
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 11th 2010 04:24PM
The fitness guru first revealed the health scare news to 'Entertainment Tonight,' which will air an exclusive interview Thursday.
"She's 100 percent cancer-free. She's completely fine and it's business as usual for her," her rep told PEOPLE.
Although she just had the procedure earlier this week, Fonda is already out promoting her latest fitness DVD and workout equipment.
The Academy Award winner rose to fame in the 1960s with films such as 'Barbarella,' 'Klute' and 'Coming Home' and recently returned to film with 'Monster in Law' and 'Georgia Rule.' She also produced and starred in several exercise videos.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson died from accidental overdose
- Filmmaker admits scene was cut from 'Concussion' but NFL's influence unclear
- Porn star Danica Dillon shares explicit allegations of encounters with Josh Duggar
- Tom Brady's Four-Game Deflategate Suspension Nullified, Judge Rules
- Sesame Street Spoofs Iconic 'When Harry Met Sally...' Deli Scene
- Summer Box Office: How Movie Tracking Went Off the Rails
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Nickelodeon Considering Rebooting Classics Like 'Rugrats,' 'Hey Arnold!'
- 11 Singers You Forgot Appeared in Movies
- Best of Late Night TV: Justin Bieber Explains Why He Cried at VMAs, Amanda Peet Wants a Divorce Over Jon Snow