Jane Fonda Reveals Breast Cancer Scare
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 11th 2010 04:24PM
The fitness guru first revealed the health scare news to 'Entertainment Tonight,' which will air an exclusive interview Thursday.
"She's 100 percent cancer-free. She's completely fine and it's business as usual for her," her rep told PEOPLE.
Although she just had the procedure earlier this week, Fonda is already out promoting her latest fitness DVD and workout equipment.
The Academy Award winner rose to fame in the 1960s with films such as 'Barbarella,' 'Klute' and 'Coming Home' and recently returned to film with 'Monster in Law' and 'Georgia Rule.' She also produced and starred in several exercise videos.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bobbi Kristina Brown to be buried next to mom Whitney Houston
- Wife: Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka diagnosed with stomach cancer
- Bella Hadid and mom Yolanda Foster prove apple doesn't fall far from the tree
- 'The Man in the High Castle' Creator Frank Spotnitz on Creating Alternate Histories
- Goop's "Conscious Uncoupling" Terminology Wasn't Gwyneth Paltrow's Idea
- See Beatrice Borromeo's Second Wedding Gown
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Amy Schumer Makes Emotional Pitch for Tighter Gun Control, Mental Health Care
- An Animated Movie About Pez Dispensers? Yes, It's Happening!
- Radio Hosts Defend Creepy, Awkward 'Fantastic Four' Interview