Jane Fonda Reveals Breast Cancer Scare
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 11th 2010 04:24PM
The fitness guru first revealed the health scare news to 'Entertainment Tonight,' which will air an exclusive interview Thursday.
"She's 100 percent cancer-free. She's completely fine and it's business as usual for her," her rep told PEOPLE.
Although she just had the procedure earlier this week, Fonda is already out promoting her latest fitness DVD and workout equipment.
The Academy Award winner rose to fame in the 1960s with films such as 'Barbarella,' 'Klute' and 'Coming Home' and recently returned to film with 'Monster in Law' and 'Georgia Rule.' She also produced and starred in several exercise videos.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- J.K. Rowling writes backstory for Potter character
- NBCUniversal settles lawsuit with unpaid interns for $6.4 million
- Utah guards face career-ending penalties over bikini photo shoot
- Watch Intense New Trailer for Fox's Hip-Hop Drama 'Empire'
- ABC's 'Manhattan Love Story' Canceled
- Morelia Film Fest: Transgender Drama 'Carmin Tropical' Wins Top Prize
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming