Jane Fonda Reveals Breast Cancer Scare
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 11th 2010 04:24PM
The fitness guru first revealed the health scare news to 'Entertainment Tonight,' which will air an exclusive interview Thursday.
"She's 100 percent cancer-free. She's completely fine and it's business as usual for her," her rep told PEOPLE.
Although she just had the procedure earlier this week, Fonda is already out promoting her latest fitness DVD and workout equipment.
The Academy Award winner rose to fame in the 1960s with films such as 'Barbarella,' 'Klute' and 'Coming Home' and recently returned to film with 'Monster in Law' and 'Georgia Rule.' She also produced and starred in several exercise videos.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Selleck's model daughter gets down and dirty for... clothing deodorant?
- Khloe Kardashian filing for divorce from Lamar Odom, reports say
- 'American Hustle' review: Actors take 70s stereotypes and run with them in entertaining sting flick
- Weekend Agenda: L.A.'s Art and Fashion Community Raises Funds for the Philippines
- 'Dexter' Alum Promoted to Regular on FX's 'Saint George' (Exclusive)
- Matthew Perry to Star in 'Odd Couple' Reboot at CBS
- Get to know 11 black women who just auditioned for ?SNL' ? VIDEO
- ?Spider-Man' spins off: 20 thoughts on ?Venom,' ?The Sinister Six,' and Sony's franchise gambit
- Relive 2013 through the year's top Instagram moments and trends
- Watch Tina Fey & Amy Poehler's Adorable Golden Globes Promos (VIDEO)
- 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Script Due in January, New 'Indiana Jones' Due in Two to Three Years
- The 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' International Trailer Serves Up New Footage (VIDEO)