Duggar Family 'Excited' Another Baby Is on the Way
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 11th 2010 10:00AM
"I showed Josh the positive pregnancy test on Mackynzie's birthday," Anna told PEOPLE. "It was fun to announce it to everyone on that already happy day."
"We are so excited about the new expansion to our family," says '19 Kids and Counting' patriarch Jim Bob.
The exciting Duggar baby news comes after Anna suffered a miscarriage this summer.
"Josh was a big encouragement to me. It helped us go through the heartbreak to learn that 30 or 40 percent of pregnancies end in miscarriage. That was comforting in some ways," she said.
For now, they are basking in the great news and admit they plan to continue growing their family. The couple have agreed to leave the number of children they have "up to God," as Jim Bob and Michelle do.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tila Tequila Claims Paul Walker Was Murdered; Spencer Pratt Gained 50 Pounds: Top Stories
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Attend Jay Z's Concert Separately, Don't Interact
- Stephen "Twitch" Boss Marries SYTYCD Costar Allison Holker!
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot