Duggar Family 'Excited' Another Baby Is on the Way
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 11th 2010 10:00AM
"I showed Josh the positive pregnancy test on Mackynzie's birthday," Anna told PEOPLE. "It was fun to announce it to everyone on that already happy day."
"We are so excited about the new expansion to our family," says '19 Kids and Counting' patriarch Jim Bob.
The exciting Duggar baby news comes after Anna suffered a miscarriage this summer.
"Josh was a big encouragement to me. It helped us go through the heartbreak to learn that 30 or 40 percent of pregnancies end in miscarriage. That was comforting in some ways," she said.
For now, they are basking in the great news and admit they plan to continue growing their family. The couple have agreed to leave the number of children they have "up to God," as Jim Bob and Michelle do.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lolita Richi Is the New Teen Human Barbie: Video, Photos, and Details on the Ukrainian Wannabe Doll
- Robin Williams To Be Honored With Emmys Tribute Presented By Billy Crystal and Sara Bareilles
- Jersey Shore's Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola Split for Good: Breakup Details
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Elizabeth Vargas and husband split, report says
- Billy Crystal to present Emmy Awards tribute to Robin Williams
- 'Teen Barbie' Lolita Richi says appearance is all natural
- Miley Cyrus Set to Perform on the Live Series Finale of Chelsea Lately—Find Out What She's Singing!
- Hot Mess Alert! Rosario Dawson's Rubber Nightie Is Too Tight—See the Pic!
- There Might Be a Nutella Shortage Soon Which Means There Might Be a Reason for Serious Panic