Duggar Family 'Excited' Another Baby Is on the Way
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 11th 2010 10:00AM
"I showed Josh the positive pregnancy test on Mackynzie's birthday," Anna told PEOPLE. "It was fun to announce it to everyone on that already happy day."
"We are so excited about the new expansion to our family," says '19 Kids and Counting' patriarch Jim Bob.
The exciting Duggar baby news comes after Anna suffered a miscarriage this summer.
"Josh was a big encouragement to me. It helped us go through the heartbreak to learn that 30 or 40 percent of pregnancies end in miscarriage. That was comforting in some ways," she said.
For now, they are basking in the great news and admit they plan to continue growing their family. The couple have agreed to leave the number of children they have "up to God," as Jim Bob and Michelle do.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katie Holmes Dabs on Makeup With Daughter Suri Cruise: Cute Instagram Photo!
- Ashton Kutcher Goes Back to His Punk'd Roots, Pranks Unsuspecting Australians
- Violet Affleck, Jennifer Garner Support Ben Affleck at U.S. Senate Hearing: Pics
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues