Duggar Family 'Excited' Another Baby Is on the Way
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 11th 2010 10:00AM
"I showed Josh the positive pregnancy test on Mackynzie's birthday," Anna told PEOPLE. "It was fun to announce it to everyone on that already happy day."
"We are so excited about the new expansion to our family," says '19 Kids and Counting' patriarch Jim Bob.
The exciting Duggar baby news comes after Anna suffered a miscarriage this summer.
"Josh was a big encouragement to me. It helped us go through the heartbreak to learn that 30 or 40 percent of pregnancies end in miscarriage. That was comforting in some ways," she said.
For now, they are basking in the great news and admit they plan to continue growing their family. The couple have agreed to leave the number of children they have "up to God," as Jim Bob and Michelle do.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 90 Day Fiance Couple Danny and Amy Frishmuth Welcome Baby Boy
- Iggy Azalea Blames Britney Spears for "Pretty Girls" Flop, Tweets Grody, NSFW Explanation
- Bachelor in Paradise Revisits Clare and the Raccoon in New Promo: Watch
- Donald Trump calls NBC 'weak and foolish' after they sever ties with GOP hopeful
- Diddy's son Quincy says his father's arrest was a 'hiccup'
- Why Madonna is on dating app Grindr
- Check Out This Sexy Cop Dancing Like No One's Watching at the New York City Pride Parade
- Caitlyn Jenner Enjoys Dinner With BFF Candis Cayne and ''Powerful Group of Trans Women'' During NYC Pride: See the Stunning Pics!
- Justin Timberlake's Brother Jonathan Timberlake Makes His Musical Debut With New Artist LIV—Watch Now!