Photos: 'Expendables' Star Shows Real Guns
By Ben Trivett Posted Nov 11th 2010 05:15PM
A lot of work goes into being one of the most recognizable faces in action films for over 25 years. Dolph Lundgren took to the gym and posed for a few great photos to show us what it takes, and the 53-year-old looked great doing it. While on a trip to London, Lundgren showed off his martial arts skills and dove into some grueling weight training. With the holiday season right around the corner, it's nice to see what it takes to get and stay in 'Expendables' shape. Check out more photos of Dolph getting ripped after the jump.
Dolph Lundgren Works Out In London
Dolph shows off some of his black belt skills.
Shawn Ehlers, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stars believe what?
- Navy diver who lost two limbs in shark attack goes on quest for 'Joan of Shark'
- Hugh Jackman's wife banned husband from working with Angelina Jolie
- TV Ratings: USA's Women's World Cup Win Easily Tops 1999 Victory Among Viewers
- New York's Silvercup Studios Expanding With Bronx Facility
- John Oliver Tackles 15 Topics in One Minute Including Orgies, Bagels and Conspiracy Theories
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Netflix Disowns Perfect New 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' Teaser
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Can Da'Vonne Be Saved By Seventh Call Twist?
- 5 Reasons Why 'Magic Mike XXL' Bombed at the Box Office