Photos: 'Expendables' Star Shows Real Guns
By Ben Trivett Posted Nov 11th 2010 05:15PM
A lot of work goes into being one of the most recognizable faces in action films for over 25 years. Dolph Lundgren took to the gym and posed for a few great photos to show us what it takes, and the 53-year-old looked great doing it. While on a trip to London, Lundgren showed off his martial arts skills and dove into some grueling weight training. With the holiday season right around the corner, it's nice to see what it takes to get and stay in 'Expendables' shape. Check out more photos of Dolph getting ripped after the jump.
Dolph Lundgren Works Out In London
Dolph shows off some of his black belt skills.
Shawn Ehlers, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- EPA sends out tweet promoting Kim Kardashian game, apologizes for doing so
- 'Real Housewives' kid Bella Hadid arrested for DUI, report says
- From Vine to the Billboard charts: Teen singer Shawn Mendes has breakthrough
- TV Ratings: 'MasterChef' Hits Season High
- Ed Helms to Star in Alejandro Gonzales Inarritu's TV Drama 'One Percent'
- Sony Pictures' Jeff Blake Leaving Studio
- 'Wish I Was Here' Star Ashley Greene Wants You to Check Out These 5 TV Shows & Movies
- Best of Late Night TV: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Cast Takes Over Kimmel, Kate Hudson Plays Box of Lies (VIDEO)
- This 'You've Got To Be Kidding Me' Supercut Is One For The Ages