Photos: 'Expendables' Star Shows Real Guns
By Ben Trivett Posted Nov 11th 2010 05:15PM
A lot of work goes into being one of the most recognizable faces in action films for over 25 years. Dolph Lundgren took to the gym and posed for a few great photos to show us what it takes, and the 53-year-old looked great doing it. While on a trip to London, Lundgren showed off his martial arts skills and dove into some grueling weight training. With the holiday season right around the corner, it's nice to see what it takes to get and stay in 'Expendables' shape. Check out more photos of Dolph getting ripped after the jump.
Dolph Lundgren Works Out In London
Dolph shows off some of his black belt skills.
Shawn Ehlers, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Bill Cosby's lawyer issues statement on rape allegations
- Bill Cosby's Florida standup performance greeted with standing ovation
- CW Reality Chief Kristen Connolly Vadas Exits (Exclusive)
- Bill Cosby Finds Protesters and Supporters at Florida Stand-Up Show
- Why Queen Latifah's Reign in Syndication Is Ending
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Family Review: 5 Things Every Parent Should Know
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Snags Brenton Thwaites, Possibly Javier Bardem
- Meryl Streep Slays 'Stay With Me' in 'Into the Woods' (VIDEO)