Photos: 'Expendables' Star Shows Real Guns
By Ben Trivett Posted Nov 11th 2010 05:15PM
A lot of work goes into being one of the most recognizable faces in action films for over 25 years. Dolph Lundgren took to the gym and posed for a few great photos to show us what it takes, and the 53-year-old looked great doing it. While on a trip to London, Lundgren showed off his martial arts skills and dove into some grueling weight training. With the holiday season right around the corner, it's nice to see what it takes to get and stay in 'Expendables' shape. Check out more photos of Dolph getting ripped after the jump.
Dolph Lundgren Works Out In London
Dolph shows off some of his black belt skills.
Shawn Ehlers, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- 'SNL': Dakota Johnson Mocks 'Fifty Shades,' Pays Tribute to Leonard Nimoy (Video)
- Richard Bakalyan, Tough Guy Character Actor and a Cop in 'Chinatown,' Dies at 84
- 'SNL': Rudy Giuliani Becomes Birdman in Cold Open
- 'Supergirl' Snags Dean Cain & Helen Slater For 'Mystery Roles'
- Check Out Two New Clips From 'Game of Thrones' (VIDEO)
- 'Boardwalk Empire's Jack Huston Could Be Our New 'Crow'