Photos: 'Expendables' Star Shows Real Guns
By Ben Trivett Posted Nov 11th 2010 05:15PM
A lot of work goes into being one of the most recognizable faces in action films for over 25 years. Dolph Lundgren took to the gym and posed for a few great photos to show us what it takes, and the 53-year-old looked great doing it. While on a trip to London, Lundgren showed off his martial arts skills and dove into some grueling weight training. With the holiday season right around the corner, it's nice to see what it takes to get and stay in 'Expendables' shape. Check out more photos of Dolph getting ripped after the jump.
Dolph Lundgren Works Out In London
Dolph shows off some of his black belt skills.
Shawn Ehlers, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- All-American Summer 2015
- Taylor Swift got clothes for 'Bad Blood' from LA sex shop
- TV Ratings: Bruce Jenner Episode of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' Pops for E!
- 8 Lessons We Learned From Brooke Shields' FIT Graduation Speech
- Todd Chrisley Knows How to Sell Himself in New 'Chrisley Knows Best' Promo (Exclusive Video)
- This Salt-N-Pepa 'Lip Sync Battle' Could Use a Bit More Spice
- Watch Best of 'Red Nose Day': Anna Kendrick as Indiana Jones, 'Game of Thrones' Musical
- Save the Date: 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2' Coming in 2016