Photos: 'Expendables' Star Shows Real Guns
By Ben Trivett Posted Nov 11th 2010 05:15PM
A lot of work goes into being one of the most recognizable faces in action films for over 25 years. Dolph Lundgren took to the gym and posed for a few great photos to show us what it takes, and the 53-year-old looked great doing it. While on a trip to London, Lundgren showed off his martial arts skills and dove into some grueling weight training. With the holiday season right around the corner, it's nice to see what it takes to get and stay in 'Expendables' shape. Check out more photos of Dolph getting ripped after the jump.
Dolph Lundgren Works Out In London
Dolph shows off some of his black belt skills.
Shawn Ehlers, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Country legend Slim Whitman dies at age 90
- Stars' first nude scenes
- 'Anchorman 2' trailer: Ron Burgundy is even Burgundy-er
- Katy Perry says Russell Brand asked for a divorce via text message
- Watch Brad Pitt and Jimmy Fallon try a yodel duet ? VIDEO
- This Week's Cover: A first look at the making of ?Divergent'
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- 'The Lego Movie' Trailer Builds Excitement for New Kind of Toy Story
- 'Dumb and Dumber To' Is Still a Go: Universal Rescues Sequel
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer: Ron Burgundy Is Back and as Classy as Ever