Bow Wow: 'Twitter Is Not a Diary"
By Sarah Crow Posted Nov 12th 2010 05:00PM
The rapper went on the Joy Daily Show to express his regret over posting tweets last week that indicated he was suicidal. On Saturday, Bow Wow had tweeted, "I swear i be wishing I was dead sometimes. Because i feel like that's the only way ill (sic) get peace."
Soon after, Bow Woo admitted fault in the situation, telling Daily, "Twitter is not a diary."
Bow Wow recommended that other stars keep their private lives private, suggesting options other than unloading on Twitter. "Hold your emotions, punch a wall," he said. "Have a drink."
Despite his minor Twitter meltdown, Bow Wow hopes to better contain his emotions in the future. "We're still artists at the end of the day and there's a lot of things you've got to keep secret."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- I'm Still Not Over? The ending of ?Xena: Warrior Princess'
- Hey, remember that time a ?True Detective' villain slept with Charlotte on ?Sex and the City'?
- Remembering Steve Irwin: Cameraman Recalls Crocodile Hunter's Last Words
- Tom Arnold Shows Off 89-Pound Weight Loss at SXSW!
- Oprah to Lindsay Lohan: ?The Vultures Are Ready to Pick Your Bones'
- Chelsea Handler Slams Fashion, Wore Combat Boots to Met Gala 2012 to Spite Anna Wintour
- Justin Bieber Dedicates Song to "My Baby" Selena Gomez at Surprise SXSW Show
- The Walking Dead's Lauren Cohan on Beth's "Creepy" Kidnapping, Possible Terminus Cannibals and More