Bow Wow: 'Twitter Is Not a Diary"
By Sarah Crow Posted Nov 12th 2010 05:00PM
The rapper went on the Joy Daily Show to express his regret over posting tweets last week that indicated he was suicidal. On Saturday, Bow Wow had tweeted, "I swear i be wishing I was dead sometimes. Because i feel like that's the only way ill (sic) get peace."
Soon after, Bow Woo admitted fault in the situation, telling Daily, "Twitter is not a diary."
Bow Wow recommended that other stars keep their private lives private, suggesting options other than unloading on Twitter. "Hold your emotions, punch a wall," he said. "Have a drink."
Despite his minor Twitter meltdown, Bow Wow hopes to better contain his emotions in the future. "We're still artists at the end of the day and there's a lot of things you've got to keep secret."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- You can stop getting excited about live action Squirrel Girl (for now)
- Smell the Sharknado: Tara Reid has a perfume called ?Shark'
- ?Guardians of the Galaxy' Mania! Rocket's ?Fake Laugh,' Groot, Chris Pratt and More
- Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult Split? Again
- Celebrity Feud: Adrienne Bailon Hits Back at Kim Kardashian