Bow Wow: 'Twitter Is Not a Diary"
By Sarah Crow Posted Nov 12th 2010 05:00PM
The rapper went on the Joy Daily Show to express his regret over posting tweets last week that indicated he was suicidal. On Saturday, Bow Wow had tweeted, "I swear i be wishing I was dead sometimes. Because i feel like that's the only way ill (sic) get peace."
Soon after, Bow Woo admitted fault in the situation, telling Daily, "Twitter is not a diary."
Bow Wow recommended that other stars keep their private lives private, suggesting options other than unloading on Twitter. "Hold your emotions, punch a wall," he said. "Have a drink."
Despite his minor Twitter meltdown, Bow Wow hopes to better contain his emotions in the future. "We're still artists at the end of the day and there's a lot of things you've got to keep secret."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Win It! An Alexis Vogel Makeup Collection
- Michelle Obama, Mario Lopez and Others Give One Veteran the Ultimate Thanksgiving Reward!
- New Details: How Bill Cosby's Wife Is Handling the Rape Allegations Against Her Husband