Bow Wow: 'Twitter Is Not a Diary"
By Sarah Crow Posted Nov 12th 2010 05:00PM
The rapper went on the Joy Daily Show to express his regret over posting tweets last week that indicated he was suicidal. On Saturday, Bow Wow had tweeted, "I swear i be wishing I was dead sometimes. Because i feel like that's the only way ill (sic) get peace."
Soon after, Bow Woo admitted fault in the situation, telling Daily, "Twitter is not a diary."
Bow Wow recommended that other stars keep their private lives private, suggesting options other than unloading on Twitter. "Hold your emotions, punch a wall," he said. "Have a drink."
Despite his minor Twitter meltdown, Bow Wow hopes to better contain his emotions in the future. "We're still artists at the end of the day and there's a lot of things you've got to keep secret."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Musicians Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale file for divorce
- Reba McEntire, Narvel Blackstock announce separation
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale File for Divorce
- Insta-Fashion! Style Guru Preston Konrad Spots Summer's Hottest Fashion Trends in NYC
- Ice-T & Coco Reveal Baby's Gender and Name in 'Ice & Coco' Premiere
- Real Housewives of Orange County Recap: Drunken Vicki Gunvalson, Castmates "Whoop It Up" In Tahiti
- Margot Robbie, Cara Delevingne Join the Pink Hair Gang: See Hollywood's Biggest Beauty Trend in Action!
- Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale's Shocking Split: "This Was a Long Time Coming"