Susan Boyle Reveals the Best 'Gift' She Ever Received -- Exclusive Interview
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 12th 2010 11:00PM
Susan Boyle opens up about staying grounded with the help of her family and friends in Scotland and balancing her public and private life. Boyle, whose second album, a holiday collection titled 'The Gift,' is in stores now, also reminisces about the most memorable presents she ever received. Watch the full interview below, plus see her very first music video for 'Perfect Day' -- a cover of the 1972 Lou Reed classic -- right here!
Watch Our Interview With Susan Boyle
MORE ABOUT Susan Boyle
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Susan Boyle Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robin Thicke reportedly dating 19-year-old model
- Model turned MMA fighter Paige VanZant never saw career coming
- 'Star Wars' trailer in nine theaters this weekend
- AMAs 2014: One Direction, Jenny McCarthy and Others Have Booty on the Brain and More!
- Michelle Obama, Mario Lopez and Others Give One Veteran the Ultimate Thanksgiving Reward!
- Did Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Breakup While He Was in Rehab?