Susan Boyle Reveals the Best 'Gift' She Ever Received -- Exclusive Interview
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 12th 2010 11:00PM
Susan Boyle opens up about staying grounded with the help of her family and friends in Scotland and balancing her public and private life. Boyle, whose second album, a holiday collection titled 'The Gift,' is in stores now, also reminisces about the most memorable presents she ever received. Watch the full interview below, plus see her very first music video for 'Perfect Day' -- a cover of the 1972 Lou Reed classic -- right here!
Watch Our Interview With Susan Boyle
MORE ABOUT Susan Boyle
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Susan Boyle Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- You can stop getting excited about live action Squirrel Girl (for now)
- Smell the Sharknado: Tara Reid has a perfume called ?Shark'
- ?Guardians of the Galaxy' Mania! Rocket's ?Fake Laugh,' Groot, Chris Pratt and More
- Tony Hale Stands Up to Cancer, Talks Emmy Nom and TV Binge-Watching
- Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult Split? Again