Susan Boyle Reveals the Best 'Gift' She Ever Received -- Exclusive Interview
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 12th 2010 11:00PM
Susan Boyle opens up about staying grounded with the help of her family and friends in Scotland and balancing her public and private life. Boyle, whose second album, a holiday collection titled 'The Gift,' is in stores now, also reminisces about the most memorable presents she ever received. Watch the full interview below, plus see her very first music video for 'Perfect Day' -- a cover of the 1972 Lou Reed classic -- right here!
Watch Our Interview With Susan Boyle
MORE ABOUT Susan Boyle
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Susan Boyle Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Horror master Wes Craven dead at 76
- Kanye West rants at VMAs: I have decided to 'run for president'
- Nicki Minaj calls out Miley Cyrus at VMAs
- Kanye Vows to Run for President in 2020, Bieber Cries
- Legendary Director Wes Craven Dies at 76
- Nicki Minaj Throws Down With Miley Cyrus Live on the VMAs!
- Kylie Jenner, Tyga Attend 2015 VMAs — See Their Red Carpet Style
- Craziest Moments From MTV's 2015 VMAs: Nicki Minaj Throws Shade at Miley Cyrus, Kanye's Running for President, and More
- Miley Cyrus Leaves VMAs Crowd Speechless With Wacky Song About Pot After Accidental Nip Slip: Video, GIFs!