Susan Boyle Reveals the Best 'Gift' She Ever Received -- Exclusive Interview
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 12th 2010 11:00PM
Susan Boyle opens up about staying grounded with the help of her family and friends in Scotland and balancing her public and private life. Boyle, whose second album, a holiday collection titled 'The Gift,' is in stores now, also reminisces about the most memorable presents she ever received. Watch the full interview below, plus see her very first music video for 'Perfect Day' -- a cover of the 1972 Lou Reed classic -- right here!
Watch Our Interview With Susan Boyle
MORE ABOUT Susan Boyle
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Susan Boyle Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Django Unchained' actress Daniele Watts detained, released by police
- Miss New York crowned Miss America for third year in a row
- Country star Lynn Anderson charged with DUI
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Lauren Conrad Marries William Tell in Intimate Ceremony
- ICYMI: 'Jerry Maguire' Actor Jonathan Lipnicki Stars in Hilarious New Video!
- ?Django Unchained' Actress Detained by Police for ?Showing Affection'
- Miss America 2015 Winner Is Miss New York Kira Kazantsev; Plus the Competition's Top Moments
- Orange Is the New Black Writer Divorces Husband, Dates Samira Wiley; Django Star Daniele Watts Handcuffed After Kissing Husband: Top Stories
- Toronto International Film Festival Standout Films, Performances