Matt LeBlanc Returns to TV in 'Episodes'
By Sarah Crow Posted Nov 16th 2010 07:00PM
The former 'Friends' star heads up the cast for the Showtime/BCC collaboration 'Episodes,' in which the actor plays himself.
The show centers on LeBlanc's return to the small screen as an actor on an adaptation of a hit British TV show, despite the initial reservations of the show's creators.
LeBlanc brings his self-referential humor to the role, telling the creator of his fictional series, "I need this to be a hit -- at least something they can't make fun of on a talk show."
The comedy, co-written by 'Friends' co-creator David Crane and Jeffrey Klarik, premieres in January.
See the 'Episodes' trailer after the jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Couple Leaves Waiter a $100 Tip for Bad Service; See George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin's First Wedding Photo: Top 5 Stories
- Ben Affleck Goes Full Frontal in Gone Girl, Jokes His Penis "Looks Better in 3-D!"
- Sofia Vergara, Joe Manganiello Go On Double Date With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum -- See the Hot Pics!
- No R-E-S-P-E-C-T! Aretha Franklin Lets It All? Hang Out After David Letterman Taping – See The Pictures!
- Tracy Morgan Fights Back, ?Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Is Blaming Him For Deadly Car Accident
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- Country trio Lady Antebellum's adult sound on new album '747'
- Twilight Making a Comeback With Short Films on Facebook—and Kristen Stewart Is Involved!
- Tiger Woods Is Ready to Heat Up the Kitchen By Opening a Brand-New Restaurant—Get the Details!
- Gone Girl Star Emily Ratajkowski's Cleavage Is Insane on Cosmopolitan Cover—but We're Not Complaining