'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Caught Drinking?
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 17th 2010 05:00AM
'Teen Mom' mother Amber Portwood has been in hot water lately -- specifically for allegedly abusing her ex-fiance, Gary Shirley -- but new photos of the underage Portwood could cause her even more problems.
The pictures, obtained by Life & Style, show what appears to be the MTV personality drinking from a bottle of vodka at a party in her hometown of Anderson, Ind.
According to eyewitnesses, it didn't stop with alcohol. "She pulled out a bottle of pills," a source said.
"She said she needs to watch how much she drinks because she's on something," the source added.
Portwood recently lost custody of her daughter Leah, but many believe she's not doing much about it. "Frankly, it doesn't look like Amber's in any hurry to get Leah back," an insider explained.
Life & Style also reports that Amber is seeing multiple men, including Clint Yunker, a professional mixed martial arts fighter.
For more on Amber, pick up this week's issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Crush Talks Selena Gomez's Diss, Kissing the Superstar
- Paul Walker's Cause of Death Released, Late Actor Secretly Bought Couple's $10,000 Engagement Ring: Wednesday's Top Stories
- Paul Walker Tribute: Fast and the Furious Films Show the Actor's Best Moments
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- Kim Kardashian Spotted Strolling (Literally) With Baby North West in New York City—Take a Look!
- Kellie Pickler Asks Bethenny Frankel What the Mile High Club Is, Talks About How She and Hubby Keep Things "Spicy"
- Paul Walker's Dad Reveals Eerie Last Conversation With His Son: I Told Him "Promise Me, No More Daredevil Stuff"