'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Caught Drinking?
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 17th 2010 05:00AM
'Teen Mom' mother Amber Portwood has been in hot water lately -- specifically for allegedly abusing her ex-fiance, Gary Shirley -- but new photos of the underage Portwood could cause her even more problems.
The pictures, obtained by Life & Style, show what appears to be the MTV personality drinking from a bottle of vodka at a party in her hometown of Anderson, Ind.
According to eyewitnesses, it didn't stop with alcohol. "She pulled out a bottle of pills," a source said.
"She said she needs to watch how much she drinks because she's on something," the source added.
Portwood recently lost custody of her daughter Leah, but many believe she's not doing much about it. "Frankly, it doesn't look like Amber's in any hurry to get Leah back," an insider explained.
Life & Style also reports that Amber is seeing multiple men, including Clint Yunker, a professional mixed martial arts fighter.
For more on Amber, pick up this week's issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion Recap: Lisa Vanderpump, Brandi Glanville Butt Heads in Part 1
- Behati Prinsloo Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction, Flashes Her Bare Butt ? See the Photo!
- Tracy Morgan Still Using Cane to Walk Almost Year After Tragic Car Accident ? See the Recent Pic
- Singer-songwriter Joni Mitchell hospitalized in Los Angeles
- ?New Girl' renewed for season 5 by Fox
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'sexist;' Comedy Central stands behind new 'Daily Show' host
- The Flash Boss Breaks Down Everything We Just Learned About Harrison Wells...and Eobard Thawne?!
- Beyoncé Shows Off Legs for Days in Sexy Purple Skirt While Making Surprise Appearance at Chanel Fashion Show
- Joni Mitchell Rushed to Hospital After Falling Ill at Los Angeles Home: Report