'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Caught Drinking?
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 17th 2010 05:00AM
'Teen Mom' mother Amber Portwood has been in hot water lately -- specifically for allegedly abusing her ex-fiance, Gary Shirley -- but new photos of the underage Portwood could cause her even more problems.
The pictures, obtained by Life & Style, show what appears to be the MTV personality drinking from a bottle of vodka at a party in her hometown of Anderson, Ind.
According to eyewitnesses, it didn't stop with alcohol. "She pulled out a bottle of pills," a source said.
"She said she needs to watch how much she drinks because she's on something," the source added.
Portwood recently lost custody of her daughter Leah, but many believe she's not doing much about it. "Frankly, it doesn't look like Amber's in any hurry to get Leah back," an insider explained.
Life & Style also reports that Amber is seeing multiple men, including Clint Yunker, a professional mixed martial arts fighter.
For more on Amber, pick up this week's issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Garner Is "Disgusted," Won't Return Ben Affleck's Calls After His Romance With the Nanny
- RHONY Recap: Bethenny Frankel Battles Ramona Singer Over "Stolen" Dress at Sonja Morgan's Fashion Show
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Alison Falls Into Charles' Clutches on Prom Night
- Miley Cyrus and rumored girlfriend Stella Maxwell pose for NSFW photo shoot
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Khloe Kardashian flaunts her 'revenge' body on Women's Health
- Ansel Elgort Covers Teen Vogue, Reveals Why He Cried During One of The Greatest Days of His Life
- Raven-Symoné Hosts Epic That's So Raven Reunion at The View, Teases Exciting Project With the Disney Cast
- Check Out Giuliana Rancic's Biggest E! News Moments Over the Years, Plus a Mash-Up of Her Signature Faces!