Big Boi & Cee-Lo Planning 'Georgia Power Tour'
By Amber James Posted Nov 17th 2010 09:50AM
Exclusive: Big Boi and Cee-Lo are hitting the road together. The rappers, who have collaborated in the past, are bringing fans a down and dirty 'Georgia Power Tour,' a source tells PopEater. No dates have been announced.
Earlier this year, Cee-Lo gave Big Boi major props for his solo album, 'Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty,' telling VIBE: "I believe that he surpassed almost everyone's expectations. Not to say that people didn't think it would be good or great. It's just that living in that shadow of Outkast that's very big shoes to fill."
And the rest is history. The pair eventually decided on a duel tour, which will take place in 2011.
The rappers collaborated together with Trick Daddy on 'In Da Wind' and were both featured on Sly & The Family Stone's hit 'Smilin' (You Caught Me).'
Big Boi is best known for being a member of OutKast alongside Andre 3000. After producing six albums together, they announced plans to release solo albums. Big Boi's solo debut 'Sir Lucious' was released in July 2010.
Cee-Lo Green is best known as a member of Goodie Mob and Gnarls Barkley. In August, Cee-Lo released the single 'F*** You' on YouTube. The hit song has been making headlines ever since, with everyone from William Shatner to Gwyneth Paltrow covering it.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rumer Willis: Demi Moore, Bruce Willis are ?really excited' to see me on ?DWTS'
- Scarlett Johansson: John Travolta is not 'creepy,' Oscars kiss was 'totally welcome'
- Woman asks about dress color, Internet loses collective mind
- Extra Scoop: Who Would Steal Lupita Nyong'o's Oscars Dress?
- Robin Williams' Daughter's First Interview Since Her Father's Death
- Courteney Cox and Johnny McDaid Put Breakup Rumors to Rest
- Ozzy Osbourne Warns Billy Bush to "Lay Off Kelly" Amidst Fashion Police Controversy: "Stop Acting Like a Bitch"
- Trista Sutter Reveals Two-Year Infertility Struggle: It Was "Definitely a Dark Time in My Life"
- Pregnant Haylie Duff Tried "Fighting the Good Fight" Against Maternity Clothes Despite Her Self-Described "Massive Belly"