Big Boi & Cee-Lo Planning 'Georgia Power Tour'
By Amber James Posted Nov 17th 2010 09:50AM
Exclusive: Big Boi and Cee-Lo are hitting the road together. The rappers, who have collaborated in the past, are bringing fans a down and dirty 'Georgia Power Tour,' a source tells PopEater. No dates have been announced.
Earlier this year, Cee-Lo gave Big Boi major props for his solo album, 'Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty,' telling VIBE: "I believe that he surpassed almost everyone's expectations. Not to say that people didn't think it would be good or great. It's just that living in that shadow of Outkast that's very big shoes to fill."
And the rest is history. The pair eventually decided on a duel tour, which will take place in 2011.
The rappers collaborated together with Trick Daddy on 'In Da Wind' and were both featured on Sly & The Family Stone's hit 'Smilin' (You Caught Me).'
Big Boi is best known for being a member of OutKast alongside Andre 3000. After producing six albums together, they announced plans to release solo albums. Big Boi's solo debut 'Sir Lucious' was released in July 2010.
Cee-Lo Green is best known as a member of Goodie Mob and Gnarls Barkley. In August, Cee-Lo released the single 'F*** You' on YouTube. The hit song has been making headlines ever since, with everyone from William Shatner to Gwyneth Paltrow covering it.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blues legend B.B. King in hospice care at his home
- Prolific crime and mystery writer Ruth Rendell dies
- Ireland Baldwin out of rehab but still getting help
- The Fight of the Century! Who Won ... Manny or Mayweather?
- Stars Come Out for Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Fight!
- Stars are Obsessed with Overalls! Learn How to Dress ?Em Up and Down
- The Little Princess Is Here! Gush Over These 5 Outfits Kate Middleton Should Dress Her Daughter In
- Kate Middleton, Prince William Welcome Baby Princess: 5 Best Highlights!
- Brooklyn Decker Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Husband Andy Roddick: Baby Bump Photo!