Source: Kate Gosselin Has Blown Through Millions
By Rob Shuter Posted Nov 17th 2010 04:20PM
Kate Gosselin made a small fortune from her reality show and 'Dancing With The Stars,' but insiders tell me most of that money is now gone, leaving Kate worried about her financial future.
"Kate lives like she is a movie star," a friend tells me. "She flies first class and stays at the most expensive hotels and spends money on herself like it's going out of fashion. Remember, this is a woman who once spent $7,000 on a haircut!"
And while Kate keeps living the lifestyle she's become accustomed to, all the lucrative deals she's been trying to put together to earn the cash she needs to keep her in the lap of luxury have all fallen through.
"Kate was hoping to get paid to endorse a bunch of products," a friend tells me. "She thought she would earn millions by advertising baby carriages, food and cloths, but no one wanted her. The poor thing even thought she would get a deal with Cover Girl after being on 'Dancing With The Stars,' instead they went with Beyonce."
And with eight mouths to feed -- not to mention the new expense of having a home tutor for two of the kids -- the bills keep piling up. "Kate is so worried about her finances that she's even thinking about getting a real job," an insider tells me. Imagine that!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Nye the Science Guy Reads Mean Tweets About Himself in Funny Video
- Peyton List Has a Pimple-Popping App, Was Nicknamed "the Octopus": 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Drew Barrymore Ready For Baby No. 3? "The Door's Open, But I'm No Spring Chicken"
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Did Gisele Bündchen Step Out in Public Wearing a Burqa? We'll Let You Decide for Yourself
- Luke Perry Isn't Going to Watch Lifetime's Beverly Hills 90210 Tell-All: "It's Just Not Relevant"
- Arrow Star Stephen Amell vs. WWE's Stardust: The Feud Continues—Get the Scoop!