Source: Kate Gosselin Has Blown Through Millions
By Rob Shuter Posted Nov 17th 2010 04:20PM
Kate Gosselin made a small fortune from her reality show and 'Dancing With The Stars,' but insiders tell me most of that money is now gone, leaving Kate worried about her financial future.
"Kate lives like she is a movie star," a friend tells me. "She flies first class and stays at the most expensive hotels and spends money on herself like it's going out of fashion. Remember, this is a woman who once spent $7,000 on a haircut!"
And while Kate keeps living the lifestyle she's become accustomed to, all the lucrative deals she's been trying to put together to earn the cash she needs to keep her in the lap of luxury have all fallen through.
"Kate was hoping to get paid to endorse a bunch of products," a friend tells me. "She thought she would earn millions by advertising baby carriages, food and cloths, but no one wanted her. The poor thing even thought she would get a deal with Cover Girl after being on 'Dancing With The Stars,' instead they went with Beyonce."
And with eight mouths to feed -- not to mention the new expense of having a home tutor for two of the kids -- the bills keep piling up. "Kate is so worried about her finances that she's even thinking about getting a real job," an insider tells me. Imagine that!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Ri'chard Compares Magic Mike and Chocolate City
- Jason Derulo: Jordin Sparks Split Is "So Behind Me"
- Sarah Stage Poses in Bikini Photo Shoot Five Weeks After Giving Birth, Looks Perfectly Fit: Photos
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''