Michaela Wallace Doesn't Really Want to be 'Justin Bieber's Girlfriend'
By Amber James Posted Nov 17th 2010 01:30PM
Michaela Wallace was just another Justin Bieber fan with his posters plastered across her bedroom walls ... until she decided to pen a catchy song and create a music video about the teen heartthrob. Her tune, 'Justin Bieber's Girlfriend,' has since racked up nearly a half-million views on YouTube, but the 14-year-old admits she is still taking life one day at a time. PopEater had the chance to talk to the aspiring singer-songwriter about her future in music and whether she'd ever actually date The Biebs.
Your song 'Justin Bieber's Girlfriend' is so catchy. How did you get the idea to write the song?
I've been a big fan of his since he first started. I really like his music. I wanted to write something that girls my age could relate to and there are millions of girls out there who dream of being Justin's girlfriend, so I thought that would be a good idea.
Did you write the song yourself?
I co-wrote the song with Deanna Harper and Paul Allen, songwriters in Nashville. Deanna found my videos on my Facebook and she had me come out and do some writing sessions.
Have you ever meet Justin?
Yeah. I was lucky enough to do a meet-and-greet with him before a concert in Nashville. It was so awesome. I was nervous because he IS Justin Bieber. But he was really cool and made me feel comfortable. Then, during the concert when he sang 'U Smile,' he came over and sang right to my cousin and I! That was pretty awesome.
Has Team Bieber reached out to you?
No, but I'm still hoping that he will ... If I got to talk to him, I'd tell him I really love his music, and I hope he likes mine because I wrote it for him and all those girls out there who really like him.
What's next for you?
Being a singer has always been a big dream of mine. I'll keep writing and recording more music. But I'm still going to school and having a normal life, doing my chores like everyone else. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Before I let you go, I have to ask, do you actually want to be Justin Bieber's girlfriend?
Maybe, but it would be really crazy with everything he has going on and all those girls chasing after him.
►The 'Justin Bieber's Girlfriend EP' is available on iTunes.
MORE ABOUT Justin Bieber
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Bieber Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty to threatening to kill
- ?Jurassic World' trailer hits the web
- All three members of Migos hip-hop group arrested after concert
- 'Real Housewives of Orange County' Star Slams Cheating Rumors, Shocked by Divorce
- Bobby Brown Clarifies Conflicting Reports on Bobbi Kristina's Condition
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Move Forward to Finalizing Divorce
- Porsha Williams Says Supporting Real Housewives of Atlanta Costar Phaedra Parks Was "Easy"
- Cissy Houston Says Bobbi Kristina Remains Unresponsive and Her Brain Damage Is "Irreversible"
- Amal Alamuddin's Floral Gemstone Earrings Are Just Too Fabulous: See Her Ultra-Glam Spring Accessories!