Kandi Burruss Shares 'Sexier, Edgier' Side
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Nov 18th 2010 02:00PM
A former member of platinum-selling girl group Xscape, Burruss won a Grammy for her work on TLC's smash hit 'No Scrubs.' As the production talent behind her 'Houswives' co-star Kim Zolciak's infectious dance track 'Tardy for the Party,' Burruss stunned audiences with her ability to turn Zolciak's shaky vocals into a megahit.
Burruss, 34, has made it clear that she's a musical artist first and a "housewife" second. Her newest single, 'Leave You,' shows a side of Burruss viewers don't see much of on 'Housewives' -- her sexy side.
"It definitely has some real sexiness to it. I think when people see me on the 'Housewives,' they see me as just their friend or your homegirl that you hang out with, they don't see that sexier, edgier side of me, but I have it! Just like every woman!"
PopEater sat down with Burruss to talk about NeNe Leakes' plastic surgery, if she'll ever work with Kim again and what to expect from her new single! Watch the video after the jump.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Adam Levine, Behati Prinsloo Passionately Kiss at an L.A. Lakers Basketball Game For Kiss Cam: Pictures!
- Odell Beckham Jr.'s "Unbelievable" One-Handed Catch Breaks the Internet: Watch the Video, See Celebrities React, Memes, and More
- Sofia Vergara and Us Weekly Challenge Fans to Recreate Fragrance Clip
- ?Desperate' Vicki Gunvalson Lying About Tamra Barney To Stir Up Drama
- Brooks Moves In! Vicki Gunvalson Takes Cheating, Cancer-Stricken Boyfriend Ayers Into Home
- Two More Women Step Forward Accusing Bill Cosby Of Sexual Assault
- Robin Thicke reportedly dating 19-year-old model
- Model turned MMA fighter Paige VanZant never saw career coming
- 'Star Wars' trailer in nine theaters this weekend