Kandi Burruss Shares 'Sexier, Edgier' Side
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Nov 18th 2010 02:00PM
A former member of platinum-selling girl group Xscape, Burruss won a Grammy for her work on TLC's smash hit 'No Scrubs.' As the production talent behind her 'Houswives' co-star Kim Zolciak's infectious dance track 'Tardy for the Party,' Burruss stunned audiences with her ability to turn Zolciak's shaky vocals into a megahit.
Burruss, 34, has made it clear that she's a musical artist first and a "housewife" second. Her newest single, 'Leave You,' shows a side of Burruss viewers don't see much of on 'Housewives' -- her sexy side.
"It definitely has some real sexiness to it. I think when people see me on the 'Housewives,' they see me as just their friend or your homegirl that you hang out with, they don't see that sexier, edgier side of me, but I have it! Just like every woman!"
PopEater sat down with Burruss to talk about NeNe Leakes' plastic surgery, if she'll ever work with Kim again and what to expect from her new single! Watch the video after the jump.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Middleton, Prince William Attend Easter Service in Australia, Sign First Fleet Bible Under Diana's Name: Pictures
- Justin Bartha, Wife Lia Smith Welcome Baby Girl
- Prince George Squeals With Delight, Meeting His Bilby Namesake With Parents Kate Middleton, Prince William: Pictures
- Desperate Housewife! Teresa Giudice Begging Friends For Money
- Prince George Steals The Show With His Royal Parents At The Sydney Zoo
- Donald Trump and Jon Bon Jovi mentioned as buyers for Buffalo Bills
- Neil Patrick Harris curses fan who interrupts Broadway performance
- Dolly Parton says Miley Cyrus wanted to 'murder Hannah Montana'