Kandi Burruss Shares 'Sexier, Edgier' Side
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Nov 18th 2010 02:00PM
A former member of platinum-selling girl group Xscape, Burruss won a Grammy for her work on TLC's smash hit 'No Scrubs.' As the production talent behind her 'Houswives' co-star Kim Zolciak's infectious dance track 'Tardy for the Party,' Burruss stunned audiences with her ability to turn Zolciak's shaky vocals into a megahit.
Burruss, 34, has made it clear that she's a musical artist first and a "housewife" second. Her newest single, 'Leave You,' shows a side of Burruss viewers don't see much of on 'Housewives' -- her sexy side.
"It definitely has some real sexiness to it. I think when people see me on the 'Housewives,' they see me as just their friend or your homegirl that you hang out with, they don't see that sexier, edgier side of me, but I have it! Just like every woman!"
PopEater sat down with Burruss to talk about NeNe Leakes' plastic surgery, if she'll ever work with Kim again and what to expect from her new single! Watch the video after the jump.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Soules' Runner-Up Becca Tilley Jokes About Whitney Bischoff Split
- Taylor Swift Accidentally Recreates "Bad Blood" Music Video With Gigi Hadid, Martha Hunt in NYC: Photo
- Kendra Wilkinson: My Marriage to Hank Baskett Is "Amazing" Now, "I'll Kill for Him"
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- B.B. King Honored at Mississippi Funeral, President Barack Obama and Bill Clinton Pay Tribute to Blues Legend
- Prince William Calls for FIFA Reform Amid Corruption Scandal, Wears Glasses at 2015 FA Cup Final—See Photos!
- Adam Levine Cancels Maroon 5's Liverpool Concert: ''My Cords Are Toast''