Kandi Burruss Shares 'Sexier, Edgier' Side
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Nov 18th 2010 02:00PM
A former member of platinum-selling girl group Xscape, Burruss won a Grammy for her work on TLC's smash hit 'No Scrubs.' As the production talent behind her 'Houswives' co-star Kim Zolciak's infectious dance track 'Tardy for the Party,' Burruss stunned audiences with her ability to turn Zolciak's shaky vocals into a megahit.
Burruss, 34, has made it clear that she's a musical artist first and a "housewife" second. Her newest single, 'Leave You,' shows a side of Burruss viewers don't see much of on 'Housewives' -- her sexy side.
"It definitely has some real sexiness to it. I think when people see me on the 'Housewives,' they see me as just their friend or your homegirl that you hang out with, they don't see that sexier, edgier side of me, but I have it! Just like every woman!"
PopEater sat down with Burruss to talk about NeNe Leakes' plastic surgery, if she'll ever work with Kim again and what to expect from her new single! Watch the video after the jump.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melanie Griffith Puts "Mel" Bandage Over Antonio Banderas Tattoo Post-Split: Picture
- Rob Kardashian Retweets Sister Khloe Kardashian Amidst Adrienne Bailon Family Feud: "FDB"
- Brody Jenner Confronts Man Who Grabbed Kendall Jenner's Butt: Watch
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'