Ne-Yo Ditches Diaper Duty to Enjoy 'Champagne Life'
By Amber James Posted Nov 18th 2010 12:50PM
The R&B singer, making his first public appearance since the birth of his daughter, was excited to rock the Moet Rose Lounge at LAVO in New York, even though his mind was on girlfriend Monyetta Shaw and their baby girl, who are in Atlanta.
"It was hard to leave. I don't want to miss anything," Ne-Yo tells PopEater. "But I have to get back out here."
Ne-Yo surprised the crowd with a performance at around 12:30AM, launching into 'Champagne Life' while holding a bottle of Moet & Chandon Nectar Imperial Rose. He finished with 'One in a Million,' another song from his upcoming album, before telling the crowd to "get really, really drunk tonight."
Meanwhile, R&B singer Ashanti kicked back with her closest girlfriends. "It's all about my girls tonight," she told PopEater.
The singer wore a black, hip-hugging dress and sunglasses and took photos of herself all night long.
Across the room, Vivica A. Fox didn't leave her boyfriend Slimm's side all night and barely spoke with other guests. The couple left the lounge at around 1AM.
Other celebrities in attendance included Kelly Choi, Jonathan Cheban, Katie Mox, Jennifer Williams and Al Lewis. 'Libra Scale' hits stores Nov. 22.
Ne-Yo and Ashanti attend the "Champagne Life" Tour party at Moet Rose Lounge at LAVO on November 17, 2010 in New York City.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Sarah Palin Sounds-Off on the Kardashians and Duggars
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Killing and Eating His Dogs
- Dylan O'Brien & Kaya Scoderlario Dish on 'Maze Runner: The Scorch Trails'