'Grassroots' Star Emily Bergl: 'I Never Really Play Normal People'
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 19th 2010 08:00PM
"I tend to play more character roles, and I think that those are the kind of roles that add to the fabric of the movie or of a television show," she says on the set of her new film 'Grassroots,' about a political campaign in Seattle, "I never really play normal people."
"I love the whole message of the movie," she explains. "Grassroots organizations are so vital to America and that's the kind of organization that makes a difference."
And although she doesn't have a lot of lines, Bergl describes making the most of every scene she's in. Watch an Interview With Emily Inside >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- 'SNL': Dakota Johnson Mocks 'Fifty Shades,' Pays Tribute to Leonard Nimoy (Video)
- Richard Bakalyan, Tough Guy Character Actor and a Cop in 'Chinatown,' Dies at 84
- 'SNL': Rudy Giuliani Becomes Birdman in Cold Open
- 'Supergirl' Snags Dean Cain & Helen Slater For 'Mystery Roles'
- Check Out Two New Clips From 'Game of Thrones' (VIDEO)
- 'Boardwalk Empire's Jack Huston Could Be Our New 'Crow'