'Grassroots' Star Emily Bergl: 'I Never Really Play Normal People'
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 19th 2010 08:00PM
"I tend to play more character roles, and I think that those are the kind of roles that add to the fabric of the movie or of a television show," she says on the set of her new film 'Grassroots,' about a political campaign in Seattle, "I never really play normal people."
"I love the whole message of the movie," she explains. "Grassroots organizations are so vital to America and that's the kind of organization that makes a difference."
And although she doesn't have a lot of lines, Bergl describes making the most of every scene she's in. Watch an Interview With Emily Inside >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sophia Bush 'devastated' by ex Dan Fredinburg's death
- Actress Jayne Meadows dies at 95
- Brad Pitt blames face scrape on 'wearing flip flops'
- 'The Voice': Usher, CeeLo Green and Gwen Stefani Return
- 'Gotham': Five Theories on How the Season Will End
- Viola Davis to Play Harriet Tubman in HBO Film From 'John Adams' Scribe
- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About That 'Grey's Anatomy' Twist
- Jack Nicholson's Reaction to Jared Leto's Joker Is Pretty Much Perfect
- This 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 3 Poster Is Heavenly