'Grassroots' Star Emily Bergl: 'I Never Really Play Normal People'
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 19th 2010 08:00PM
"I tend to play more character roles, and I think that those are the kind of roles that add to the fabric of the movie or of a television show," she says on the set of her new film 'Grassroots,' about a political campaign in Seattle, "I never really play normal people."
"I love the whole message of the movie," she explains. "Grassroots organizations are so vital to America and that's the kind of organization that makes a difference."
And although she doesn't have a lot of lines, Bergl describes making the most of every scene she's in. Watch an Interview With Emily Inside >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence leaked online by hacker
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- Box office: ?Guardians of the Galaxy' rules lackluster Labor Day
- Venice Biennale College Announces 2015 Film Fund Contenders
- Lost Chapter of 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' Published for 50th Anniversary
- Lars von Trier Producer Joins Forces with 'Girl With Dragon Tattoo' Team
- Summer Box Office 2014: What Went Wrong?
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale?