'Grassroots' Star Emily Bergl: 'I Never Really Play Normal People'
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 19th 2010 08:00PM
"I tend to play more character roles, and I think that those are the kind of roles that add to the fabric of the movie or of a television show," she says on the set of her new film 'Grassroots,' about a political campaign in Seattle, "I never really play normal people."
"I love the whole message of the movie," she explains. "Grassroots organizations are so vital to America and that's the kind of organization that makes a difference."
And although she doesn't have a lot of lines, Bergl describes making the most of every scene she's in. Watch an Interview With Emily Inside >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- Gareth Edwards Talks About His Approach to 'Godzilla' Reboot (Video)
- Cable Upfront Quiz: Show or Not a Show?
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host of 'Good Morning America'
- ?Orphan Black' season 2 review: Tatiana Maslany continues to be one of a kind
- ?Scandal' finale: Were you underwhelmed?
- Obama's toughest 2012 interview: Jon Stewart ? VIDEO
- Johnny Depp Facts: 33 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the A-List Star
- The First 'Jersey Boys' Trailer Will Have You Tapping Your Toes (VIDEO)
- 'Transcendence' Review: A Journey Into the Absurd