'Grassroots' Star Emily Bergl: 'I Never Really Play Normal People'
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 19th 2010 08:00PM
"I tend to play more character roles, and I think that those are the kind of roles that add to the fabric of the movie or of a television show," she says on the set of her new film 'Grassroots,' about a political campaign in Seattle, "I never really play normal people."
"I love the whole message of the movie," she explains. "Grassroots organizations are so vital to America and that's the kind of organization that makes a difference."
And although she doesn't have a lot of lines, Bergl describes making the most of every scene she's in. Watch an Interview With Emily Inside >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Scooby-Doo's' Daphne goes from size 2 to size 8
- Former 'Jeopardy' contestant indicted for assaulting legislator's wife
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week
- O'Reilly Return Gives Fox News a Ferguson Coverage Ratings Win
- Emmys: 7 of 'Big Bang Theory's' Best Season 7 Moments
- Michelle Dockery Joins Elisabeth Moss in 'Queen of Earth' (Exclusive)
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- New 'Walking Dead' Teaser Features Screaming, Uncertainty, and...Gas Masks? (VIDEO)
- 13 WTF Moments In MTV VMAs History (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt Dressed as Star-Lord for a Visit to a Children's Hospital, Melting Our Hearts in the Process