'Grassroots' Star Emily Bergl: 'I Never Really Play Normal People'
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 19th 2010 08:00PM
"I tend to play more character roles, and I think that those are the kind of roles that add to the fabric of the movie or of a television show," she says on the set of her new film 'Grassroots,' about a political campaign in Seattle, "I never really play normal people."
"I love the whole message of the movie," she explains. "Grassroots organizations are so vital to America and that's the kind of organization that makes a difference."
And although she doesn't have a lot of lines, Bergl describes making the most of every scene she's in. Watch an Interview With Emily Inside >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Richards arrested for shoplifting
- 'OITNB' star Ruby Rose shows off tattoos in string bikini
- Amy Schumer on pics with pal Jennifer Lawrence: 'I look like her coach'
- 'True Detective' Quote or Fortune Cookie? Watch Seth Meyers Mock Show Dialogue With Difficult Game
- China's Alibaba Taps Former Goldman Exec, Olympic Gold Medalist as President
- James Cromwell Joins Sky, HBO Series 'The Young Pope'
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Best of Late Night TV: Obama Calls Trump With Advice, Meryl Streep's Guitar Lesson, 'Flinch' Game
- Quiz: Which TV Show Should You Binge Watch?
- 'The Dressmaker' Trailer Has Sexy Kate Winslet, Shirtless Liam Hemsworth