'Grassroots' Star Emily Bergl: 'I Never Really Play Normal People'
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 19th 2010 08:00PM
"I tend to play more character roles, and I think that those are the kind of roles that add to the fabric of the movie or of a television show," she says on the set of her new film 'Grassroots,' about a political campaign in Seattle, "I never really play normal people."
"I love the whole message of the movie," she explains. "Grassroots organizations are so vital to America and that's the kind of organization that makes a difference."
And although she doesn't have a lot of lines, Bergl describes making the most of every scene she's in. Watch an Interview With Emily Inside >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Michael Jordan's 'Space Jam' Uniform Heading to Auction
- ‘Hannibal's' Bryan Fuller on the "Obscure" Finale, Movie Hopes: "There's a Few Ways to Go"
- Watch 'Downton Abbey's' First Season Six Trailer
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Quiz: Match the Al Pacino Movie With His Screaming Face
- New 'Game of Thrones' Theory: [Spoilers] Is Jon Snow's Twin Sister
- 10 WTF Moments In MTV Video Music Awards History