'Grassroots' Star Emily Bergl: 'I Never Really Play Normal People'
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 19th 2010 08:00PM
"I tend to play more character roles, and I think that those are the kind of roles that add to the fabric of the movie or of a television show," she says on the set of her new film 'Grassroots,' about a political campaign in Seattle, "I never really play normal people."
"I love the whole message of the movie," she explains. "Grassroots organizations are so vital to America and that's the kind of organization that makes a difference."
And although she doesn't have a lot of lines, Bergl describes making the most of every scene she's in. Watch an Interview With Emily Inside >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robin Thicke reportedly dating 19-year-old model
- Model turned MMA fighter Paige VanZant never saw career coming
- 'Star Wars' trailer in nine theaters this weekend
- 'Star Wars' Flashback: What Happened When the 'Phantom Menace' Teaser Debuted
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Remains Canada's Most-Watched TV Show
- Eddie Marsan Joins Jessica Biel, Patrick Wilson in Psychological Thriller
- Bono, Shia laBeouf lead GQ's ?Least Influential' 2014 list
- ?Assassin's Creed: Unity' is far from revolutionary
- Watch Batman take down an army in ?Arkham Knight' trailer
- Netflix Rescues Tina Fey-Ellie Kemper Comedy 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' From NBC
- Christian Bale Was Bummed When Ben Affleck Was Cast as Batman
- 15 Gifts for the Impossible-to-Shop-For TV & Movie Fanatic in Your Life