'Grassroots' Star Emily Bergl: 'I Never Really Play Normal People'
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 19th 2010 08:00PM
"I tend to play more character roles, and I think that those are the kind of roles that add to the fabric of the movie or of a television show," she says on the set of her new film 'Grassroots,' about a political campaign in Seattle, "I never really play normal people."
"I love the whole message of the movie," she explains. "Grassroots organizations are so vital to America and that's the kind of organization that makes a difference."
And although she doesn't have a lot of lines, Bergl describes making the most of every scene she's in. Watch an Interview With Emily Inside >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Watch Keanu Reeves Get Seduced, Then Terrorized, in 'Knock Knock' Trailer
- 'Game of Thrones' Shakes Up the Game in a Big Way
- ?Veep's' Matt Walsh Breaks Down Mike's ?Worst Day? Ever
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Cersei's Comeuppance, Dany Meets 'The Gift'
- 'Braveheart': 25 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About Mel Gibson's Epic
- 'Fantastic Four' Star Michael B. Jordan Responds to Critics of Black Johnny Storm