'Grassroots' Star Emily Bergl: 'I Never Really Play Normal People'
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 19th 2010 08:00PM
"I tend to play more character roles, and I think that those are the kind of roles that add to the fabric of the movie or of a television show," she says on the set of her new film 'Grassroots,' about a political campaign in Seattle, "I never really play normal people."
"I love the whole message of the movie," she explains. "Grassroots organizations are so vital to America and that's the kind of organization that makes a difference."
And although she doesn't have a lot of lines, Bergl describes making the most of every scene she's in. Watch an Interview With Emily Inside >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Arkansas judge posted details about adoption by Charlize Theron
- Jeff Bridges wins award at film festival
- '300: Rise of an Empire' wages war at the box office
- SXSW: 'Neighbors' Premiere Gives Way to Raunchy Q&A
- SXSW: 'Veronica Mars' Delights Diehards at World Premiere
- Charlie Sheen No-Shows Delay 'Anger Management' Production (Exclusive)
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
MoviefoneFEEDMore News at Inside Movies Li