'Grassroots' Star Emily Bergl: 'I Never Really Play Normal People'
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 19th 2010 08:00PM
"I tend to play more character roles, and I think that those are the kind of roles that add to the fabric of the movie or of a television show," she says on the set of her new film 'Grassroots,' about a political campaign in Seattle, "I never really play normal people."
"I love the whole message of the movie," she explains. "Grassroots organizations are so vital to America and that's the kind of organization that makes a difference."
And although she doesn't have a lot of lines, Bergl describes making the most of every scene she's in. Watch an Interview With Emily Inside >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift to hackers: I don't have nudes
- Texas high school's 'Uptown Funk' video goes viral
- ?Fantastic Four' debuts first trailer
- Indie Drama 'Uncertain Terms' Picked Up By Breaking Glass
- Naomi Campbell Thinks It's "Easy Come, Easy Go" for Instagirls
- 'Imitation Game' Director Tackling Sci-Fi Love Story
- Female 'Ghostbusters' Casts Kristen Wiig, Melissa McCarthy, 'SNL' Stars
- 26 Reasons Emma Watson Is an Amazing Human Being
- Liam Hemsworth May Save Earth in 'Independence Day' Sequel