'Jersey Shore' Star Angelina Drops Lyrical Assault
By Sarah Crow Posted Nov 19th 2010 11:00AM
'Jersey Shore' troublemaker Angelina Pivarnick is the latest cast member to try her hand at the music industry.
The self-proclaimed "Kim Kardashian of Staten Island" has released her first single, the modestly titled 'I'm Hot,' an ode to excess and the wonders of the rhyming dictionary.
The track, on which Pivarnick raps (yes, you read that right), contains such lyrical gems as "I came to play/I'm here to stay/Now do it my way every day" and "I take a shot/It hits the spot/Then dance a lot/Until I drop/I shop and shop/I just can't stop/I even hopped a cop/I popped his crop."
While some might call the lyrics "childish" or "total gibberish," we have to commend Pivarnick for the lengths she's taken to be considered a serious artist, including all the fighting and drinking she did as research.
Listen to the single, courtesy of our friends at HollywoodLife after the jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- Is The New 'Bachelorette' Engaged?
- NBA Star Reportedly Asks Court To Delay Divorce During Playoffs
- The 13 Best TV Episodes To Celebrate Summer
- ?Fast & Furious 6?: That ending! THAT ENDING! (SPOILERS)
- ?Arrested Development': Five episodes to watch to get ready for Sunday
- ?Fast & Furious': 10 take-aways after an all-day franchise marathon
- Carrie Underwood Donates $1M to Oklahoma Tornado Relief
- Randy Jackson Visits Air Force Base, Debuts New Guitar Collection
- Star-Studded PSA Shines Spotlight on Global Water Crisis