'Jersey Shore' Star Angelina Drops Lyrical Assault
By Sarah Crow Posted Nov 19th 2010 11:00AM
'Jersey Shore' troublemaker Angelina Pivarnick is the latest cast member to try her hand at the music industry.
The self-proclaimed "Kim Kardashian of Staten Island" has released her first single, the modestly titled 'I'm Hot,' an ode to excess and the wonders of the rhyming dictionary.
The track, on which Pivarnick raps (yes, you read that right), contains such lyrical gems as "I came to play/I'm here to stay/Now do it my way every day" and "I take a shot/It hits the spot/Then dance a lot/Until I drop/I shop and shop/I just can't stop/I even hopped a cop/I popped his crop."
While some might call the lyrics "childish" or "total gibberish," we have to commend Pivarnick for the lengths she's taken to be considered a serious artist, including all the fighting and drinking she did as research.
Listen to the single, courtesy of our friends at HollywoodLife after the jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Watch! Kelly Osbourne Prepares to Host the Young Hollywood Awards
- 'Extra' Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Elvis Duran and the Morning Show'
- Why Elizabeth Berkley & Mario Lopez Have No Interest in 'Saved by the Bell' TV Movie