Katy Perry Gets a Virtual Chest Reduction
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Nov 19th 2010 11:11AM
Katy Perry's chest continues to make people uncomfortable. Her décolletage was electronically downsized in promos for an upcoming VH1 special according to Us.
The pop starlet's latest mammary snafu comes two months after 'Sesame Street' pulled an excessively chesty duet on her hit 'Hot N Cold' with Elmo. (Thus ensuring a YouTube sensation.)
To publicize Dec. 5's "Divas Salute the Troops" special, Perry posed for VH1 as a World War II-era pinup girl. But when her reps saw the photos, the magazine reports, they were alarmed at how voluptuous Perry appeared.
"It's true," a snitch tells Us. "The ads are being redone!"
So thanks to a little Photoshop magic, Perry looks rather perky in the "Divas" photo released Wednesday. At least compared with her previous cleavage situation.
The 'I Kissed a Girl' singer clearly enjoys using her bosom to tweak social standards, hence her 'California Gurls' cupcake bra. Or the one that shoots whipped cream. Or fireworks.
A more demure Perry married funnyman Russell Brand on Oct. 23 in India. She wore an Elie Saab Haute Couture gown for the ceremony. Read More on StyleList
MORE ABOUT Katy Perry
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Katy Perry Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Angelina Jolie Gives Emotional Speech, Tells Kids It's Okay to Be Different
- Kids' Choice Awards 2015: Pics! All the Slimy Details from the Show
- Pics! Stars Walk the Red Carpet at the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards