Who Gets the Gosselin Kids on Thanksgiving?
By Christine Fenno Posted Nov 21st 2010 08:38AM
According to RadarOnline, the truce between the famously feuding parents shakes down this way: All eight children will spend Thanksgiving Day with Kate Gosselin, who has said that one of her favorite things to do is cook for the kids, at the family's Pennsylvania estate.
Jon, currently dating 24-year-old government employee Ellen Ross, will celebrate on a different day -- possibly the day after Thanksgiving -- with the kids (6-year-old sextuplets Aiden, Alexis, Colin, Hannah, Leah and Joel, and 10-year old twins Cara and Mady). Jon's girlfriend has attended recent outings with kids, including a Phillies baseball game.
No word yet on whether Kate's Thanksgiving feast will be private or documented by cameras. Mom and kids currently star on the recurring 'Kate Plus 8' specials that launched on TLC after the 2009 demise of 'Jon & Kate Plus 8.'
Strife between the former couple has been making headlines for months, but recently, two of their sweet-faced offspring have also been showing signs of stress. Alexis and Colin Gosselin were reportedly expelled from their private school during what's being called a "challenging time" for the brood. Nevertheless, Kate has spoken out to say, "They're just amazing, resilient, loving kids."
After the Gosselins polish off all the turkey, potatoes and pie this week, they'll certainly be thinking about the most fair, fun way for the kids to spend Christmas with each parent. A source tells Radar a definite plan hasn't been firmed up between the exes, "but it could be a similar arrangement."
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Filed under:
- TV News
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus Shares Thanksgiving Selfie, Says She's "F--king Thankful"
- 14 Things Us Weekly Is Thankful For in 2014!
- Jessica Alba Gives Thanksgiving Turkey Tips, Spices Up Turkey Day With Jalapeno Peppers
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Carson Daly, Ashlee Simpson, Josh Duhamel and More Stars Reveal How They're Spending Thanksgiving!
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Photo of "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell and Ace at the Lake—See the Cute Pic!
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy