Big Offers Await Bristol Palin Following 'Dancing' Finale, Sources Say
By Emily Hall Posted Nov 22nd 2010 11:35AM
Whether or not Bristol Palin wins the coveted 'Dancing With the Stars' mirror ball trophy this week, her celebrity factor has exploded. "Bristol could get endorsements, book contracts and TV show offers," an entertainment source tells PopEater. "Like her or not, everyone is talking about her."
Even though the single mom has received low scores from judges on her dancing ability, call-in votes from fans, who many believe to be an onslaught of Tea Party supporters of her politically-partisan mother Sarah Palin, have helped her beat more naturally talented dancers like Brandy, Audrina Patridge and Rick Fox.
Consequently, Palin has advanced to the finals on the ABC competition show, dancing side by side with more polished performers like the brilliant Jennifer Gray and charming energizer Kyle Massey.
"Bristol has all the grace of one of those mules you hire to go down the Grand Canyon," comedian Lizz Winstead quipped on MSNBC Friday night.
But still, TV fans have watched Palin improve from a klutzy, nervous outsider to an acceptable dancer who has continued to advance week after week while being cheered on to victory with votes from the viewing public.
"Such a connection with TV viewers pretty well assures Bristol a career if she wants to hop, skip and jump on it," the source continues. "She has consistently improved and people can relate to how hard she has worked."
The surprising season continued to amaze fans on Friday when an envelope containing a mysterious white powder was reportedly sent to Palin via the 'Dancing With the Stars' production office. While Los Angles authorities eventually told reporters the white substance sent to the office was harmless talcum powder, the buzz surrounding the episode has kept Palin's name in the news.
"Bristol is young and hard working," says the source. "She could remain in high profile situations, or just take this experience back to Alaska and use it to highlight the issues she cares about."
MORE ABOUT Bristol Palin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Bristol Palin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Go Vegetarian Like Carrie Underwood With These Yummy Plant-Based Recipes
- Scott Eastwood's Davidoff Cool Water Photo Shoot Will Make Your Day Better Than Ever — See the Insanely Hot Pics
- Marisa Tomei Joins Empire Season 2 as a Billionaire Hip-Hop Fan
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back
- Los Angeles district attorney declines to file charges against Diddy
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Head to the Bahamas With Their Kids in Wake of Divorce News
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Won't Face Felony Charges for Alleged Kettlebell Attack—but Case Isn't Closed Yet
- Homeless Man Finds $2,400 and Returns the Money, Then Wants to Donate His Reward: Get the Whole, Inspiring Story