Capri Anderson's Body Language: Was She Honest About Her Night With Charlie Sheen?
By Jo Piazza Posted Nov 22nd 2010 06:40PM
Capri Anderson began making her media rounds this morning on 'Good Morning America' to tell her side of her wild evening spent with Charlie Sheen in the Plaza Hotel, where he allegedly trashed his suite during a cocaine binge. In an interview with both 'GMA' and ABC's 'Nightline,' Anderson recalls Sheen yelling racial slurs, putting his hands on her neck and throwing a lamp across the room at her.
Body language expert Patti Wood has dissected the interview Anderson gave this morning, and she believes that the former porn actress is absolutely telling the truth, according to her subconscious cues, but doesn't believe that Anderson was nearly as offended by Sheen's behavior as she purports to be. In fact, Wood thinks that a lot of what happened in the hotel room that night was pretty run of the mill to this girl. "She is telling the truth about what Sheen did," Wood said. "But she is not being totally honest when she infers how horrible it was for her."
How do we know she is being truthful? According to Wood, her posture tells us a lot. Anderson is sitting demurely and protectively. Her hands are in her lap, close to her belly and protecting her body. She tilts her head toward her lawyer in a submissive way. Her legs are bent to one side protecting her lower body.
"Everything about the way she is holding her body says demure, submissive and honest," Wood says.
Where Anderson is not being entirely honest, according to Wood, is when she explains just how offensive Sheen's behavior was to her. During the segment, she was asked whether she thought this was how Sheen usually behaved. "It's hard to say, being the first time I was hanging out with him, if that was normal or not," Anderson says.
Wood notes that Anderson's voice is raised when she says "normal" and that she smirks immediately after saying the word.
"That's what we do when we say something and we mean something else," Wood explains. "If this happened to most people, they would see it as offensive behavior, but her cues say that this wasn't something that was weird for her."
When she talks about Sheen throwing a lamp across the room, Anderson does a tongue thrust.
"This suggests to me that she was a little feistier than she is admitting to during this altercation," Wood explains.
Anderson continues by rolling her eyes upward when she is asked why she didn't call the police, as if she is searching her brain for an answer.
"She is telling the truth about what he did, but I think she was angry and much feistier when it happened than she is saying with her words," Woods sums up.
Anderson is in the process of filing a criminal complaint against Sheen.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian at Age 13 Knew She Would Be Famous: "You're Gonna Remember Me as This Beautiful Little Girl!"
- Novak Djokovic Welcomes Baby Boy Stefan With Wife Jelena Ristic
- Justin Bieber Takes a Bubble Bath, Wears Bubble Beard: Half-Naked Photo
- It's Not The Knife, It's My Happy New Life! Renee Zellweger Sidesteps Plastic Surgery Questions, Says Drastic Change In Look Is Result Of Different Lifestyle
- ?I Won’t Stand For This Crap!' Rosie O'Donnell Raising Havoc At ?The View' Over Flash Sales & Rumored Addition Of Younger Panelist
- Renee Zellweger's changed face a result of ?insecurities,' source says
- Billy Bob Thornton calls blood vial swap with Angelina Jolie 'romantic'
- Renee Zellweger: 'Perhaps I look different -- who doesn't as they get older?!'
- 11 Things to Expect From The 100's Insanely Awesome Season 2 Premiere
- Shailene Woodley: ''I Love'' Racy Sex Scene in New Film: ''It's Kind of Sexy, But Kind of Disturbing''
- Billy Bob Thornton Explains Why Angelina Jolie Wanted to Wear a Vial of His Blood Around Her Neck