Friends Say Eva Longoria 'Has Been No Angel, Either'
By Rob Shuter Posted Nov 22nd 2010 09:25AM
With all the Tony Parker cheating accusations that are being tossed around by Eva Longoria's friends, Tony's pals think it's time to set the record straight and point out that both members of this couple have had their problems.
"Eva has been no angel, either," a friend of the couple tells me. "When they first got married, they both agreed to spend as much time with each other as possible. They knew it would be a challenge with them working in different states, but Eva's part-time taping schedule for 'Desperate Housewives' and the resources they had meant it wouldn't be that hard."
However, as time went by, it became obvious to everyone that the couple, who were once inseparable, had started to spend more and more time apart, with Tony in Texas and Eva in Los Angeles.
"During the first year of marriage, Eva partially lived on an plane, visiting Tony the minute the director shouted 'cut' on the set of 'Housewives,'" an insider tells me. "Eva didn't care about the lavish Hollywood parties she was missing or the fantastic private events she was invited to."
"All Eva wanted to do was be with Tony and build a life together, but things started to change as she got more and more sucked into the glamorous Hollywood lifestyle," says another friend.
Both parties have now fittingly filed for divorce in the states they call home, Eva in California and Tony in Texas -- two places so far apart it became impossible for them to find any common ground.
"Tony understands how important Eva's career is to her and never wanted her to leave Los Angeles and settle with him in Texas," a friend of the couple's tells me. "But then she would tell him that important meetings came up in Hollywood -- which meant she had to stay in LA -- and then he would see pictures of her and her friends out at restaurants and clubs. That's when he knew he couldn't compete."
Let's hope Eva enjoys her flamboyant friends and nights out on the town more than she did being a stay-at-home wife.
Again?! We ask folks on the street about the latest cheating athlete scandal:
MORE ABOUT Eva Longoria
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Eva Longoria Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kris Jenner Shares "Fun and Silly" Text Messages From Rob Kardashian and Kids
- Alison Pill Marries Joshua Leonard in Yellow Wedding Dress: See Photos From the Newsroom Star's Nuptials
- Game of Thrones Recap: Cersei Finally Tastes Her Own Medicine
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- We Taste Tested 15 Celebrity Wines—Here Are Our Completely Honest Reviews
- Josh Duggar Scandal: Michael Seewald, Jessa Duggar's Father-in-Law, Reacts to Molestation Allegations
- Kim Kardashian Plans Kids Trip to Snowy Montana Amid Family Changes, Kylie Jenner Hesitates Going—Get the KUWTK Recap