Watch 'Justin Bieber: Never Say Never' Trailer
By Moviefone Editors Posted Nov 22nd 2010 01:22PM
huge win at the American Music Awards, Justin Bieber is bringing his show to the big screen -- in 3D! That's right, Justin is coming to a theater near you on Valentine's Day in a new concert film called 'Justin Bieber: Never Say Never,' and we have the trailer exclusively right here. The trailer includes behind-the-scenes shots and voiceovers from fans saying why Bieber is their inspiration, making the film look like more of a documentary rather than just a straightforward show.
"Everyone thinks this is going to be another 3D concert movie, but it's anything but that. It's a story of how my family, friends and the fans helped me get here and everyday are helping me live an impossible dream. That's why I want them to see it first," Bieber said in a statement given to PopEater.
So, did the trailer give you Bieber Fever? Well, you're in luck, because the cure is coming early for some lucky fans. Special sneak peek screenings of the movie will take place on Feb. 9 in 3-D theaters across the country. Tickets go on sale on Cyber Monday (Nov. 29). A ticket purchase also buys you a special Justin Bieber gift pack that includes limited edition purple 3-D glasses, a VIP lanyard and a movie-branded glow stick and lanyard.
Justin Bieber Snapshots
Justin Bieber accepts the Artist of the Year award onstage during the 2010 American Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 21, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.
Getty Images for DCP
Getty Images North America
MORE ABOUT Justin Bieber
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Bieber Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Extra Scoop: Lindsay Lohan Dodges Sobriety Questions, Gives Pole Dancing Lesson
- Cute or Ew? 'Orange Is the New Black' Sneak Peek Reveals Piper's New Pastime in Solitary
- Clare Crawley Has a Message for ?Bachelor' Juan Pablo
- Justin Bieber Finally Allowed to Leave LAX After Being Detained
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Takes a Pilates Class, New Mom Olivia Wilde Tweets About Baby Peeing In Face: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Jodie Foster Flashes Wedding Ring After Secretly Tying the Knot With Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison: Picture