'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Star Kim Zolciak Reveals She's Pregnant
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 22nd 2010 06:00AM
Life & Style magazine reports exclusively that Kim Zolciak of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' is expecting a baby with her boyfriend, Kroy Biermann.
"I was surprised! While it wasn't planned, God clearly has a bigger and better plan for us and we're excited," the 32-year-old tells Life & Style.
In October, an ex of Zolciak's spilled the news, leaving Kim upset and denying reports she was pregnant. "I was appalled and disgusted by that. I wasn't through my first trimester -- you never know what could happen."
Right now, though, she's incredibly excited. "I'm the happiest I've ever been."
Zolciak has two daughters, ages 13 and 9, from a previous marriage and has been dating the 25-year-old Biermann, a defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons, since May.
For more on Kim and her pregnancy, pick up the latest issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beyonce Poses Nude While Pregnant Alongside Jay Z in Home Video Footage; Miranda Lambert Shows Off Her Bikini Bod: Top 5 Stories
- Christina Aguilera Looks Slim One Month After Giving Birth to Daughter on Date Night With Fiance Matthew Rutler
- Jessica Simpson's Husband Eric Johnson Playfully Throws Son Ace Into the Air While Swimming: Picture
- Kris & Bruce Jenner Settle Their Split In New Court Documents ? READ How They Split Up Their Empire
- Too Hot For TV?! Tommy Chong Yells Racy Word Between Partner Peta Mergatroyd's Legs In ?DWTS' Steamy Salsa Routine ? WATCH The R-Rated Clip
- Hot Play! Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Martin Caught ‘Kissing Passionately’ At Concert — Eyewitness
- Report: Woman who claimed to have third breast added is fake
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza spared prison over campaign funds violation
- Is Miley Cyrus' Latest Art Hinting at a Broken Heart? Singer Draws a Sad Alien That Apparently Thinks Too Much—Take a Look!
- NCIS: New Orleans Premieres: Was Another Spin-Off Really Necessary?
- John Stamos Mourns the Death of His Mom: She Was "The Love of My Life"