Michael Buble Warns 'Fat' Americans of Impending Canadian Takeover
By Jonathan Dekel Posted Nov 22nd 2010 04:29PM
In a scene reminiscent of Michael Moore's political satire 'Canadian Bacon,' Canadian crooner Michael Bublé has warned all Americans that his country is planning a take over of their nation.
"I've said it before and I'll say it again, but there's something happening [in Canada] that you guys don't talk about because you don't know, but I'll break it to you: While you guys are sitting, getting fat, us Canadians are ready to take over," he joked with reporters backstage at the American Music Awards. "We're plotting: We've got me, [Justin] Bieber, Celine [Dion], Alanis [Morissette] ... Nickelback is very strong, Tragically Hip and Jim Carey -- all coming for you."
"You're absolutely f---ed when we come!," he added.
Speaking on a night when Canadians took home most of the televised awards, Buble won for Favorite Adult Contemporary Artist and Justin Bieber took home four awards including Artist of the Year. The British Colombia born Buble went on to say that, while he's never met his pint-sized compatriot, he and his native land are proud of him.
As of press time neither Drake, who is currently applying for dual citizenship, nor the Barenaked Ladies were available for comment.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Singer Kellie Pickler crowned new 'Dancing With the Stars' champ
- No background check done on Michael Jackson's doctor, lawyer says
- Break Time: Tan Mom makes an unfortunate music video
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- '19 Kids & Counting' Finale: One Duggar Moving Away
- 'Don't Be Tardy': Kim Wants To Have More Kids
- 'Bad Girls All-Star Battle': Natalie Busts A Plasma TV
- Bono, Olivia Wilde, and Richard Branson join Matt Damon's ?toilet strike' ? VIDEO
- ?Grimm' season 2 finale react: What will become of Nick?
- ?DWTS' Winner: Kellie Pickler Takes Home the Mirrored Ball
- Extra Scoop: Brad Pitt's Esquire Confession: ?I Have Very Few Friends'
- How You Can Help Victims of the Oklahoma City Twister