Michael Buble Warns 'Fat' Americans of Impending Canadian Takeover
By Jonathan Dekel Posted Nov 22nd 2010 04:29PM
In a scene reminiscent of Michael Moore's political satire 'Canadian Bacon,' Canadian crooner Michael Bublé has warned all Americans that his country is planning a take over of their nation.
"I've said it before and I'll say it again, but there's something happening [in Canada] that you guys don't talk about because you don't know, but I'll break it to you: While you guys are sitting, getting fat, us Canadians are ready to take over," he joked with reporters backstage at the American Music Awards. "We're plotting: We've got me, [Justin] Bieber, Celine [Dion], Alanis [Morissette] ... Nickelback is very strong, Tragically Hip and Jim Carey -- all coming for you."
"You're absolutely f---ed when we come!," he added.
Speaking on a night when Canadians took home most of the televised awards, Buble won for Favorite Adult Contemporary Artist and Justin Bieber took home four awards including Artist of the Year. The British Colombia born Buble went on to say that, while he's never met his pint-sized compatriot, he and his native land are proud of him.
As of press time neither Drake, who is currently applying for dual citizenship, nor the Barenaked Ladies were available for comment.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- It's a Girl for Stacy Keibler!
- Why Is NASCAR's Jimmie Johnson Driving Onto a High School Football Field?
- Watch the First Episode of ?Red Band Society' Now!
- Stacy Keibler Gives Birth, Jessica Simpson's Killer Legs: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Christmas Jammies Family Makes Back-to-School "Baby Got Class" Parody: Watch Now!
- Chris Burke Reflects on Corky Character, Life Goes On, Down Syndrome on Upcoming Oprah: Where Are They Now? Episode