Michael Buble Warns 'Fat' Americans of Impending Canadian Takeover
By Jonathan Dekel Posted Nov 22nd 2010 04:29PM
In a scene reminiscent of Michael Moore's political satire 'Canadian Bacon,' Canadian crooner Michael Bublé has warned all Americans that his country is planning a take over of their nation.
"I've said it before and I'll say it again, but there's something happening [in Canada] that you guys don't talk about because you don't know, but I'll break it to you: While you guys are sitting, getting fat, us Canadians are ready to take over," he joked with reporters backstage at the American Music Awards. "We're plotting: We've got me, [Justin] Bieber, Celine [Dion], Alanis [Morissette] ... Nickelback is very strong, Tragically Hip and Jim Carey -- all coming for you."
"You're absolutely f---ed when we come!," he added.
Speaking on a night when Canadians took home most of the televised awards, Buble won for Favorite Adult Contemporary Artist and Justin Bieber took home four awards including Artist of the Year. The British Colombia born Buble went on to say that, while he's never met his pint-sized compatriot, he and his native land are proud of him.
As of press time neither Drake, who is currently applying for dual citizenship, nor the Barenaked Ladies were available for comment.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Long lines start early as Comic-Con floor opens and dedicated fans queue up for coveted toys
- Dolly Parton on how God helps her stick to her country roots
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Sigourney Weaver: Role in the new ?Alien' game is ?incredibly cool'
- Audra McDonald sings more Yahoo! Answers on ?Jimmy Fallon'
- Secrets behind J.J. Abrams' lens flare revealed (you'll be surprised)
- Shia LaBeouf in Court: Life Isn't a ?Cabaret' -- No Resolution Yet
- New Details: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux's Beach Chic Wedding Plans
- Report: Robin Thicke Is Admitting Defeat in Battle to Save His Marriage