New Kids on the Block, Backstreet Boys Perform as Supergroup
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 22nd 2010 07:33AM
The New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys took the stage at the American Music Awards to perform a medley of both groups' hits and prepare fans for their upcoming summer tour together.
Arguably the first mega-famous boy band and one of the last combined to sing NKOTB's 'Step By Step' and 'You've Got It (The Right Stuff)' and BSB's 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back),' 'I Want It That Way' and 'Larger Than Life.'
During 'Larger Than Life,' they changed the lyrics to "All you people can't you see, can't you see. NKOTBSB," the moniker of the combined bands -- which includes members Joey McIntyre, A.J. McLean, Jordan Knight, Howie Dorough, Jonathan Knight, Donnie Wahlberg, Brian Littrell, Danny Wood and Nick Carter.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- Melissa Rivers breaks her silence about her mother, Joan.
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Tim McGraw Reveals How He Scared His Daughter's Boyfriend
- 'Frozen' Feud? Rosie O'Donnell Fires Back at Mayim Bialik
- How Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Makes Sure She Knows About Nude Photos
- James Blunt Marries Sofia Wellesley, Celebrates In Lavish Majorca Ceremony: Details
- Jennifer Lawrence Supports Chris Martin at iHeartRadio Music Festival: Picture, Details
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Parenting Willow and Jaden, Marriage, and "Sisterhood" With Angelina Jolie