Rihanna's New Red Curls Cap a Triumphant AMA Performance
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Nov 22nd 2010 01:21PM
Twenty-two-year-old pop star (and celebrity hair chameleon) Rihanna wowed us when she hit the 2010 American Music Awards red carpet in Los Angeles rocking a cherry red mane of spiral curls.
Big and bouncy, we love how Rihanna accentuated her curly 'do with bright green eyeshadow, come-hither lashes, rosy cheeks and glossy pink lips.
And those large diamond and gold Neil Lane hoop earrings definitely make a statement!
On stage, Rihanna had a multi-part performance, including 'Love the Way You Lie' off of her new album 'Loud.'
See more on StyleList
MORE ABOUT Rihanna
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Rihanna Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ringo Starr inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Bobby Flay reportedly had an affair that ruined his marriage to Stephanie March
- 'Star Wars' design team teases themes, inspirations behind 'The Force Awakens'
- Looking Hot, Christina Aguilera Parties with Matthew Rutler in Vegas!
- Pics: Your Favorite '90s Stars Reunite at TV Land Awards!
- Take Two! Coachella Parties, Pairings and More Celeb Sightings