Rihanna's New Red Curls Cap a Triumphant AMA Performance
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Nov 22nd 2010 01:21PM
Twenty-two-year-old pop star (and celebrity hair chameleon) Rihanna wowed us when she hit the 2010 American Music Awards red carpet in Los Angeles rocking a cherry red mane of spiral curls.
Big and bouncy, we love how Rihanna accentuated her curly 'do with bright green eyeshadow, come-hither lashes, rosy cheeks and glossy pink lips.
And those large diamond and gold Neil Lane hoop earrings definitely make a statement!
On stage, Rihanna had a multi-part performance, including 'Love the Way You Lie' off of her new album 'Loud.'
See more on StyleList
MORE ABOUT Rihanna
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Rihanna Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- LeAnn Rimes Reveals Eddie Cibrian's Children Asked About Their Affair
- Is Casey Anthony Working As a Live-In Maid?
- Official Cause of Peaches Geldof Death Revealed