Rihanna's New Red Curls Cap a Triumphant AMA Performance
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Nov 22nd 2010 01:21PM
Twenty-two-year-old pop star (and celebrity hair chameleon) Rihanna wowed us when she hit the 2010 American Music Awards red carpet in Los Angeles rocking a cherry red mane of spiral curls.
Big and bouncy, we love how Rihanna accentuated her curly 'do with bright green eyeshadow, come-hither lashes, rosy cheeks and glossy pink lips.
And those large diamond and gold Neil Lane hoop earrings definitely make a statement!
On stage, Rihanna had a multi-part performance, including 'Love the Way You Lie' off of her new album 'Loud.'
See more on StyleList
MORE ABOUT Rihanna
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Rihanna Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- Garth Brooks cancels talk show appearances after Ferguson 'unrest'
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'
- Extra Scoop: Bruce Jenner's ?Kinky' Night Out with Rumored GF
- Controversial Cop Darren Wilson's First Interview, Says He Has a Clean Conscience
- Eva Longoria Shows Off Her Hot Bikini Bod at the Pool
- Lea Thompson Reflects on Famous Back to the Future Role, Watching Movie Debut With Ex-Fiance Dennis Quaid in 1985
- Jennifer Aniston Pranks BBC Radio 1's Chris Stark, Pretends to Be Rude, Worst Interviewee Ever -- Watch
- Eva Mendes Breaks Silence About Pregnancy, Reveals Meaning Behind Baby Daughter Esmeralda Amada's Name