Video: Cher and Christina Aguilera Interview Each Other
By Moviefone Editors Posted Nov 22nd 2010 09:00AM
Cher and Christina Aguilera, co-stars of the new movie 'Burlesque,' interviewed each other -- with questions from fans -- for MovieFone's Unscripted and told us everything from what attracted them to the movie to their most uncomfortable moment during filming.
For Aguilera, 'Burlesque' has additional importance, as it is her feature film acting debut.
She reveals she was at once both nervous and excited about the daunting project. But as Cher tells us, Aguilera wasn't the only one learning on set.
And no interview with Cher is complete without talking about her outfits. Watch to hear Cher describe her favorite outfit -- which she wore to retaliate against the Academy when it didn't nominate her for Best Actress for 'Mask.' Watch after the jump!
Aguilera and Cher attended the premiere of 'Burlesque' last week, where Aguilera wore a green empire waist silk chiffon gown and Neil Lane jewels. Cher, 64, debuted a more risque outfit -- stepping onto the red carpet in a sparkly black dress with a plunging neckline, very high hemline and lacy bra.
Check Moviefone for more on 'Burlesque'.
Cher and Christina Aguilera arrive at the premiere of Screen Gems' "Burlesque" at Grauman's Chinese Theater on November 15, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.
Getty Images North America
MORE ABOUT Christina Aguilera
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Christina Aguilera Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home
- 'Back to the Future': Director, Stars, Producers Reveal 10 Secrets You Didn't Know
- Top 10 Channing Tatum Dancing GIFs in Honor of 'Magic Mike XXL'
- Panama Drops Out of Donald Trump's Miss Universe Pageant
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- 9 Reasons Why 'Independence Day' Is Still Cool As Sh--
- 'Victor Frankenstein' First Photo Shows James McAvoy and Daniel Radcliffe in Peril
- Conan O'Brien Crashed a 'Magic Mike XXL' Girls Night - and It Was Glorious