Video: Cher and Christina Aguilera Interview Each Other
By Moviefone Editors Posted Nov 22nd 2010 09:00AM
Cher and Christina Aguilera, co-stars of the new movie 'Burlesque,' interviewed each other -- with questions from fans -- for MovieFone's Unscripted and told us everything from what attracted them to the movie to their most uncomfortable moment during filming.
For Aguilera, 'Burlesque' has additional importance, as it is her feature film acting debut.
She reveals she was at once both nervous and excited about the daunting project. But as Cher tells us, Aguilera wasn't the only one learning on set.
And no interview with Cher is complete without talking about her outfits. Watch to hear Cher describe her favorite outfit -- which she wore to retaliate against the Academy when it didn't nominate her for Best Actress for 'Mask.' Watch after the jump!
Aguilera and Cher attended the premiere of 'Burlesque' last week, where Aguilera wore a green empire waist silk chiffon gown and Neil Lane jewels. Cher, 64, debuted a more risque outfit -- stepping onto the red carpet in a sparkly black dress with a plunging neckline, very high hemline and lacy bra.
Check Moviefone for more on 'Burlesque'.
Cher and Christina Aguilera arrive at the premiere of Screen Gems' "Burlesque" at Grauman's Chinese Theater on November 15, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.
Getty Images North America
MORE ABOUT Christina Aguilera
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Christina Aguilera Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- UC Berkeley overrides student group, re-invites Bill Maher to speak
- Stars' sneaky skin-showing tricks
- Jennifer Lopez: I felt 'abused' in past relationships
- 'Vampire Diaries': Chris Wood on Justifying Kai's Killer Acts and Outplaying Damon
- AFM: Naomi Watts, Elle Fanning, Susan Sarandon Board 'Three Generations' (Exclusive)
- Dubai Film Festival Scraps Major Industry Section, Focuses on Distribution
- Spider-Man fans, Marvel's next Summer 2015 teaser is for you
- Cookie Monster spoofs ?Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'
- Best of Late Night TV: Jake Gyllenhaal's Water War and Jim Carrey's Matthew McConaughey Impression (VIDEO)
- 22 Amazingly Improvised Movie-Inspired Halloween Costumes
- The 30 Best Movies of 2014 (So Far)