Video: Cher and Christina Aguilera Interview Each Other
By Moviefone Editors Posted Nov 22nd 2010 09:00AM
Cher and Christina Aguilera, co-stars of the new movie 'Burlesque,' interviewed each other -- with questions from fans -- for MovieFone's Unscripted and told us everything from what attracted them to the movie to their most uncomfortable moment during filming.
For Aguilera, 'Burlesque' has additional importance, as it is her feature film acting debut.
She reveals she was at once both nervous and excited about the daunting project. But as Cher tells us, Aguilera wasn't the only one learning on set.
And no interview with Cher is complete without talking about her outfits. Watch to hear Cher describe her favorite outfit -- which she wore to retaliate against the Academy when it didn't nominate her for Best Actress for 'Mask.' Watch after the jump!
Aguilera and Cher attended the premiere of 'Burlesque' last week, where Aguilera wore a green empire waist silk chiffon gown and Neil Lane jewels. Cher, 64, debuted a more risque outfit -- stepping onto the red carpet in a sparkly black dress with a plunging neckline, very high hemline and lacy bra.
Check Moviefone for more on 'Burlesque'.
Cher and Christina Aguilera arrive at the premiere of Screen Gems' "Burlesque" at Grauman's Chinese Theater on November 15, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.
Getty Images North America
MORE ABOUT Christina Aguilera
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Christina Aguilera Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged with 1983 murder of girlfriend
- James Bond author sorry for saying Idris Elba 'too street' for 007
- Taylor Swift fan arrested for storming stage at concert
- NFL Responds to Will Smith's 'Concussion' Film: "We Have No Higher Priority" Than Safety
- Gerard Butler's 'Geostorm' Pushed Back Three Months to Winter 2017
- 'Chicago P.D.' Season 3 Promo: Lindsay Is the Only One That Can Save Halstead
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- 'SpongeBob SquarePants' Musical Is In the Works
- 007 Writer Says Idris Elba Is 'Too Street' to Play James Bond, Quickly Apologizes
- Tony Todd to Voice Villain Zoom on 'The Flash' Season 2