Video: Cher and Christina Aguilera Interview Each Other
By Moviefone Editors Posted Nov 22nd 2010 09:00AM
Cher and Christina Aguilera, co-stars of the new movie 'Burlesque,' interviewed each other -- with questions from fans -- for MovieFone's Unscripted and told us everything from what attracted them to the movie to their most uncomfortable moment during filming.
For Aguilera, 'Burlesque' has additional importance, as it is her feature film acting debut.
She reveals she was at once both nervous and excited about the daunting project. But as Cher tells us, Aguilera wasn't the only one learning on set.
And no interview with Cher is complete without talking about her outfits. Watch to hear Cher describe her favorite outfit -- which she wore to retaliate against the Academy when it didn't nominate her for Best Actress for 'Mask.' Watch after the jump!
Aguilera and Cher attended the premiere of 'Burlesque' last week, where Aguilera wore a green empire waist silk chiffon gown and Neil Lane jewels. Cher, 64, debuted a more risque outfit -- stepping onto the red carpet in a sparkly black dress with a plunging neckline, very high hemline and lacy bra.
Check Moviefone for more on 'Burlesque'.
Cher and Christina Aguilera arrive at the premiere of Screen Gems' "Burlesque" at Grauman's Chinese Theater on November 15, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.
Getty Images North America
MORE ABOUT Christina Aguilera
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Christina Aguilera Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- 'Laggies' Director Lynn Shelton on Connecting To Film About Growing Up Your Own Way
- TV Ratings: 'Constantine' Makes a Solid Debut, World Series Continues
- Malco Theatres Exec on Adam Sandler's Netflix Deal: "Guess He Wants to Be a TV Star"
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming