And the Winner of 'Dancing With the Stars' Is....
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 23rd 2010 11:22PM
Jennifer Grey has won dancing with the stars along with her dance partner Derek Hough. Grey topped the leaderboard for seven of the competition's 10 weeks. Looks like no one puts baby in a corner after all.
"I didn't think I was going to compete tonight, and I'm really glad I did," said a tearful Grey, who battled back problems all season.
Kyle Massey and his dance partner Lacey Schwimmer came in the runner-up position.
Bristol Palin and her dance partner Mark Ballas came in third place. As we had reported earlier, big offers await her irrespective of her performance including endorsements, book contracts and TV show offers. Get more at TV Squad.
It's a Palin Party
In this publicity image released by ABC, Bristol Palin performs during the celebrity dance competition series, "Dancing with the Stars," on Monday, Nov. 15, 2010 in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/ABC, Adam Larkey)
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Gets Sexy Short Haircut, Shows Off Lighter Locks: Instagram Picture
- George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Second Wedding Bash: Details
- Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Claims She Was Molested By Mother's Boyfriend
- Jake Steinfeld Joins Governors Across The Country To Open Live Positively Fitness Centers
- More Problems For Leah Messer! ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star & Husband Jeremy Calvert Hit With A $10K Tax Lien
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Rihanna Looks Sexy in Black, Shows Off Fantastic Figure While Promoting New Fragrance
- Todd Chrisley Sets the Record Straight on His Relationship With His Bipolar Son, Kyle: "I Want What's Best for Him"
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!