And the Winner of 'Dancing With the Stars' Is....
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 23rd 2010 11:22PM
Jennifer Grey has won dancing with the stars along with her dance partner Derek Hough. Grey topped the leaderboard for seven of the competition's 10 weeks. Looks like no one puts baby in a corner after all.
"I didn't think I was going to compete tonight, and I'm really glad I did," said a tearful Grey, who battled back problems all season.
Kyle Massey and his dance partner Lacey Schwimmer came in the runner-up position.
Bristol Palin and her dance partner Mark Ballas came in third place. As we had reported earlier, big offers await her irrespective of her performance including endorsements, book contracts and TV show offers. Get more at TV Squad.
It's a Palin Party
In this publicity image released by ABC, Bristol Palin performs during the celebrity dance competition series, "Dancing with the Stars," on Monday, Nov. 15, 2010 in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/ABC, Adam Larkey)
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers Remains "On Life Support," Daughter Melissa Rivers Says in New Statement
- Lark Voorhies Looks Unrecognizable in Strange Makeup in Rare Public Appearance
- Joan Rivers' Fashion Police Taping Canceled as Doctors Assess Potential Brain Damage: Report
- Another ISIS Death: Terrorist Group Reportedly Beheads Hostage Steven Sotloff
- Halle Berry Catches A Flight Out Of Maui With Her Family
- Joan Rivers on life support, family confirms
- Charlize Theron: My body's not perfect
- Jason Aldean announces new album 'Old Boots, New Dirt' with track listing
- Joan Rivers Remains on Life Support, Says Daughter Melissa: "We Are Extremely Grateful for All the Love"
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Kiss for First Time as a Married Couple—See the Wedding Photo!
- The 7 Things You Absolutely Cannot Do After a Breakup—Like Seriously, Don't Do These!