And the Winner of 'Dancing With the Stars' Is....
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 23rd 2010 11:22PM
Jennifer Grey has won dancing with the stars along with her dance partner Derek Hough. Grey topped the leaderboard for seven of the competition's 10 weeks. Looks like no one puts baby in a corner after all.
"I didn't think I was going to compete tonight, and I'm really glad I did," said a tearful Grey, who battled back problems all season.
Kyle Massey and his dance partner Lacey Schwimmer came in the runner-up position.
Bristol Palin and her dance partner Mark Ballas came in third place. As we had reported earlier, big offers await her irrespective of her performance including endorsements, book contracts and TV show offers. Get more at TV Squad.
It's a Palin Party
In this publicity image released by ABC, Bristol Palin performs during the celebrity dance competition series, "Dancing with the Stars," on Monday, Nov. 15, 2010 in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/ABC, Adam Larkey)
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Drew Barrymore Writing Book of Essays on Growing Up Famous, Motherhood
- Sparkly Blackface Makeup Hits the Runway at Milan Fashion Week: See Pics of the Show
- Kim Kardashian Reaches 27 Million on Instagram, Rewards Followers With a Sexy, Semi-NSFW Booty-Baring Thong Snap
- Robert De Niro hit with $6.4 million tax lien, documents say
- Report: Robert De Niro owes $6.4 million to IRS
- UFC champ Ronda Rousey in feud with ring girl Arianny Celeste
- Elizabeth Berkley Gushes Over ''Emotional'' Saved by the Bell Reunion: ''It Was So Much Fun''
- Rob Gronkowski Is Single; New England Patriot Responds to Dating Rumors: ''Some Chicks Are Crazy''
- Of Course Kim Kardashian Had a Thong Pic Ready to Post When She Hit 27 Million Instagram Followers