And the Winner of 'Dancing With the Stars' Is....
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 23rd 2010 11:22PM
Jennifer Grey has won dancing with the stars along with her dance partner Derek Hough. Grey topped the leaderboard for seven of the competition's 10 weeks. Looks like no one puts baby in a corner after all.
"I didn't think I was going to compete tonight, and I'm really glad I did," said a tearful Grey, who battled back problems all season.
Kyle Massey and his dance partner Lacey Schwimmer came in the runner-up position.
Bristol Palin and her dance partner Mark Ballas came in third place. As we had reported earlier, big offers await her irrespective of her performance including endorsements, book contracts and TV show offers. Get more at TV Squad.
It's a Palin Party
In this publicity image released by ABC, Bristol Palin performs during the celebrity dance competition series, "Dancing with the Stars," on Monday, Nov. 15, 2010 in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/ABC, Adam Larkey)
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sopranos' Drea de Matteo Engaged to Michael Devin: Find Out How He Proposed!
- Linda Thompson Shares #TBT Photo of Exes Caitlyn Jenner, Elvis Presley: They're "Prettier" Than Me!
- Game of Thrones Might End After Season 8 (and Yes, Jon Snow Is Dead)
- Alabama to release first new country album in 14 years
- Judge: Sale of convent to Katy Perry likely invalid
- Relativity Media files for bankruptcy protection
- Kendall Jenner & Kylie Jenner's First Footwear Collection Revealed—Plus, Sneak a Peek of Their New Apparel Line!
- Katy Perry, Mariah Carey and Oprah Winfrey Channel Iconic Characters in Harper's Bazaar: See the Pics!
- HBO Boss Defends True Detective Season 2, Promises the Finale Is "Enormously Satisfying"