Denise Richards Wishes Charlie's Girl 'Kept Her Mouth Shut'
By Rob Shuter Posted Nov 24th 2010 01:10PM
When Charlie Sheen's adult film star friend Capri Anderson sat down with ABC's 'Good Morning America' to finally tell her version of what happened that crazy night at the Plaza Hotel in New York, no one was angrier than Charlie's ex, Denise Richards.
"Denise just wants this woman to go away," an insider tells me. "Denise is the mother of two small children and wishes Capri would have more respect for her and her family if not for Charlie."
Capri now claims she is the victim of domestic violence and has threatened civil action against Sheen, which could drag on for many long months.
"The last thing Denise wants is to be part of a lawsuit," a friend of the actress tells me. "She saw everything that night and even spent the evening in the hospital with Charlie. However, if Capri thinks Denise is going to defend a woman whom Charlie's people claim gets paid to have sex with strangers against the father of her children, she should think again."
My source is defiant: "As far as Denise is concerned, whatever happened that night is a private matter and Capri should learn to keep both her mouth and her legs shut."
See my chat with Denise almost immediately after Charlie's meltdown:
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Denise Richards
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bobby Brown Files for Guardianship Over Bobbi Kristina Brown's Estate: Report
- Dan Fredinburg Dead: Sophia Bush's Ex Dies After Nepal Earthquake Triggers Mt. Everest Avalanche
- Charlie White Marries Fiancee Tanith Belbin: Wedding Details!
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor