Denise Richards Wishes Charlie's Girl 'Kept Her Mouth Shut'
By Rob Shuter Posted Nov 24th 2010 01:10PM
When Charlie Sheen's adult film star friend Capri Anderson sat down with ABC's 'Good Morning America' to finally tell her version of what happened that crazy night at the Plaza Hotel in New York, no one was angrier than Charlie's ex, Denise Richards.
"Denise just wants this woman to go away," an insider tells me. "Denise is the mother of two small children and wishes Capri would have more respect for her and her family if not for Charlie."
Capri now claims she is the victim of domestic violence and has threatened civil action against Sheen, which could drag on for many long months.
"The last thing Denise wants is to be part of a lawsuit," a friend of the actress tells me. "She saw everything that night and even spent the evening in the hospital with Charlie. However, if Capri thinks Denise is going to defend a woman whom Charlie's people claim gets paid to have sex with strangers against the father of her children, she should think again."
My source is defiant: "As far as Denise is concerned, whatever happened that night is a private matter and Capri should learn to keep both her mouth and her legs shut."
See my chat with Denise almost immediately after Charlie's meltdown:
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Denise Richards
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- I Am Cait Recap: Caitlyn Jenner Addresses Candis Cayne Dating Rumors
- Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 Premiere Recap: Ashley I. Falls Hard for Jared
- Cosby Show Producer: Bill Cosby Rape Allegations "Kind of Tarnished" the Show's Legacy
- 'Mission: Impossible' climbs to No. 1, 'Vacation' is a bust
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- Dave Annable's Wife Odette Celebrates Second Baby Shower in One Week: "I Feel So Blessed"
- Bachelor in Paradise is Back and Full of Tears: Who's Falling For Who After One Episode?
- Jamie Chung Celebrates Upcoming Wedding With Enchanting Bridal Shower and Surprise Tribute to The Bachelor