Gosselin Kids 'Doing Better' After Being Expelled
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 24th 2010 09:25AM
After two of Jon and Kate Gosselin's children were expelled from school earlier this month, sources tell RadarOnline that Collin and Alexis, both 6, are "doing a lot better." The two children are still being home schooled after being asked to leave a private school in Pennsylvania. "It seems like they are happier now that they are receiving more attention to meet their needs," the source added.
"They've fought with their peers, called them nasty names and made fun of other kids," a source close to the family told In Touch.
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Kate spoke out about her kids. "Two of my children are being tutored at home, with a teacher who is working closely with our kindergarten teachers in school, doing the identical curriculum."
"The pressure was getting to them. You have the divorce anger mixed in with that ... The goal is to get them back into school as soon as possible," she added.
But this isn't the first time one of the Gosselins have been disciplined at school -- one of the sextuplet girls was previously suspended for hitting a classmate, the New York Post reports.
Kate has previously stated that her divorce from Jon has caused the children stress, but overall the kids (twins Cara and Mady and sextuplets Alexis, Hannah, Leah, Aaden, Collin and Joel) are handling the split as well as can be expected.
All eight children will spend Thanksgiving with Kate at the family's Pennsylvania estate. Jon and the kids will celebrate on a different day -- possibly the day after Thanksgiving.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Victoria Beckham Collapses Under Weight of Water in Ice Bucket Challenge, Gets Soaked by Kids
- Scott Weiland Impersonator in Jail, Fooled Police by Claiming to be Rocker for Whole Month
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Living Apart, Marriage on the Rocks; How Ciara Discovered Future Was Cheating: Top 5 Stories
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 7 'James Bond' girls scandals
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Celebrity ministers: Stars who officiate weddings
- So Weird! Man Arrested and Jailed Claimed to Be Scott Weiland, but Former Stone Temple Pilots Frontman Is Safe in the Studio
- MythBusters Stars Kari Byron, Tory Belleci and Grant Imahara Are Leaving the Show
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale Celebrate Son Zuma's Birthday in Los Angeles—Get the Details!