Gosselin Kids 'Doing Better' After Being Expelled
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 24th 2010 09:25AM
After two of Jon and Kate Gosselin's children were expelled from school earlier this month, sources tell RadarOnline that Collin and Alexis, both 6, are "doing a lot better." The two children are still being home schooled after being asked to leave a private school in Pennsylvania. "It seems like they are happier now that they are receiving more attention to meet their needs," the source added.
"They've fought with their peers, called them nasty names and made fun of other kids," a source close to the family told In Touch.
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Kate spoke out about her kids. "Two of my children are being tutored at home, with a teacher who is working closely with our kindergarten teachers in school, doing the identical curriculum."
"The pressure was getting to them. You have the divorce anger mixed in with that ... The goal is to get them back into school as soon as possible," she added.
But this isn't the first time one of the Gosselins have been disciplined at school -- one of the sextuplet girls was previously suspended for hitting a classmate, the New York Post reports.
Kate has previously stated that her divorce from Jon has caused the children stress, but overall the kids (twins Cara and Mady and sextuplets Alexis, Hannah, Leah, Aaden, Collin and Joel) are handling the split as well as can be expected.
All eight children will spend Thanksgiving with Kate at the family's Pennsylvania estate. Jon and the kids will celebrate on a different day -- possibly the day after Thanksgiving.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Middleton Makes First Appearance Since Suffering From Morning Sickness; Blake Lively Shows Off Baby Bump and Cleavage: Top 5 Stories
- Uma Thurman's 16-Year-Old Daughter Maya Looks Almost Identical to Her -- See the Mini-Me Picture!
- A Man in Chicago Told President Obama to Not Flirt With His Fiancee and It Was Amazing -- Watch Here
- It Begins?Again! Prosecutors Open Jodi Arias' Death Penalty Trial With Gruesome Photo
- Off The Wagon? Kyle Richards ?Even More Concerned' About Sister Kim's Sobriety ? Confrontation Caught On Camera!
- Cheating, Drugs & Violence! Anjelica Huston Claims Ryan O'Neal Beat Her —‘I Saw Stars & Reeled Back’
- Toys 'R' Us pulling 'Breaking Bad' dolls from stores, website
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Sex Tape Bonus Features: Jason Segel Talks Putting His Junk in Cameron Diaz's Face—Plus, Bloopers! Watch Now!
- Why We're Laugh-Puking at Sons of Anarchy and Why We Love-Hate The Voice: Our Rants and Raves
- New Mom Scarlett Johansson Makes Barbara Walters' List of 10 Most Fascinating People of 2014—See Who Else Made the Cut!