Elisabeth Moss Debuts Sexy Blonde Hair
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Nov 26th 2010 10:30AM
Elisabeth Moss is transforming her image. The 28-year-old actress debuted a sexy new look at the 38th International Emmy Awards in New York City, and we must say, Moss has never looked better. Her old, mousy brown locks were glammed up with long, wavy hair extensions and golden blonde highlights -- a beautiful choice for her blue eyes and fair skin.
Moss also donned a gorgeous Bibhu Mohapatra peach embroidered gown complete with large hoop earrings. And let's not overlook her bronzed cheeks and glossy lips.
We can't wait to see what's next for Elisabeth (and Peggy)!
If you think Moss looked sexy last night, take a look at her on the September cover of Rolling Stone.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
MORE ABOUT Elisabeth Moss
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Elisabeth Moss Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kanye West Gifts Taylor Swift With a Bouquet, But It's Nothing Compared to Kim Kardashian's: Picture
- Mindy Kaling: B.J. Novak Gives Me "an Intoxicating Feeling"
- Katie Holmes Shows Off "Artist" Suri Cruise's Sidewalk Handiwork
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Resolving Australian Dog Deportation Drama: ''I Killed My Dogs and Ate Them''
- Back On! Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Spotted Holding Hands Almost 3 Months After Ending Engagement
- Kanye West Sends New BFF Taylor Swift "the Coolest Flowers''—but Were They Taken from Kim's Rose Wall?!