Elisabeth Moss Debuts Sexy Blonde Hair
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Nov 26th 2010 10:30AM
Elisabeth Moss is transforming her image. The 28-year-old actress debuted a sexy new look at the 38th International Emmy Awards in New York City, and we must say, Moss has never looked better. Her old, mousy brown locks were glammed up with long, wavy hair extensions and golden blonde highlights -- a beautiful choice for her blue eyes and fair skin.
Moss also donned a gorgeous Bibhu Mohapatra peach embroidered gown complete with large hoop earrings. And let's not overlook her bronzed cheeks and glossy lips.
We can't wait to see what's next for Elisabeth (and Peggy)!
If you think Moss looked sexy last night, take a look at her on the September cover of Rolling Stone.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
MORE ABOUT Elisabeth Moss
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Elisabeth Moss Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince Harry Attends London Marathon, Visits Prince William, Kate Middleton Ahead of Royal Baby's Birth: Pics
- Kim Kardashian Visits Bruce Jenner Following Diane Sawyer Interview: Pics
- Jessa Duggar Shares Photos of Jill Duggar's "Sweet Family" With Baby Israel, Hubby Derick Dillard
- 25th anniversary of 'Good Fellas' closes Tribeca Film Festival
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet
- Macklemore & Pregnant Fiancée Tricia Davis Are All Smiles, Assemble Team Before 1st Baby's Birth—See Pic
- Joss Whedon "Can't Try to Replicate the Success" of The Avengers With Avengers: Age of Ultron—Watch Now!
- Barack Obama Brings Key & Peele "Anger Translator" Onstage at White House Correspondents Dinner!