Elisabeth Moss Debuts Sexy Blonde Hair
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Nov 26th 2010 10:30AM
Elisabeth Moss is transforming her image. The 28-year-old actress debuted a sexy new look at the 38th International Emmy Awards in New York City, and we must say, Moss has never looked better. Her old, mousy brown locks were glammed up with long, wavy hair extensions and golden blonde highlights -- a beautiful choice for her blue eyes and fair skin.
Moss also donned a gorgeous Bibhu Mohapatra peach embroidered gown complete with large hoop earrings. And let's not overlook her bronzed cheeks and glossy lips.
We can't wait to see what's next for Elisabeth (and Peggy)!
If you think Moss looked sexy last night, take a look at her on the September cover of Rolling Stone.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
MORE ABOUT Elisabeth Moss
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Elisabeth Moss Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Claims She Was Molested By Mother's Boyfriend
- Diddy as Prince, Ellen as Nicki! See Celebs Dressed as Other Stars For Halloween
- Amal Alamuddin Goes Hollywood Glam In Gold Dress For Second Wedding Party: Photos
- Jake Steinfeld Joins Governors Across The Country To Open Live Positively Fitness Centers
- More Problems For Leah Messer! ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star & Husband Jeremy Calvert Hit With A $10K Tax Lien
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine