Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Hit Cabo Together for Thanksgiving
By Tracey Harrington McCoy Posted Nov 26th 2010 07:40PM
The two funny ladies donned bright bikinis and enjoyed cocktails as they caught some rays. Aniston ,41, wore a skimpy purple string bikini and a sun hat while Handler, 35, sported a royal blue two-piece with a zebra print floppy hat.
"It's Thanksgiving," Handler tweeted while vacationing Thursday. "And I am thankful for my dog, my boobies, and my life. Happy thanksgiving to you and your boobies."
Aniston was able to sneak away for the quick jaunt during a break in filming of her new film, 'Wanderlust.'
This isn't the first time Aniston's brought along some friends to keep her company on vacation in Cabo. Just this past February, Courteney Cox, Sheryl Crow and Gerard Butler joined her for some fun in the sun.
Check out RadarOnline.com for more pics of the bikini-clad stars.
Stars on the Beach
'Real Housewives of New York' star Kelly Bensimon enjoys a day on the beach sunning, laughing with friends and frolicking in the water in Miami.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Throwback Thursday: In 1985, 'Golden Girls' Heated Up the Small Screen
- Bill Cosby Steps Down From UMass-Amherst Fundraising Campaign Amid Rape Allegations
- Ex-CBC Radio Host Jian Ghomeshi Hid Out At Music Agent's Cottage
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- 33 Things on TV to Be Thankful for This Thanksgiving
- Worst Holiday Episodes Ever
- Bennett Miller, 'Foxcatcher' Director, on His Inspiration and Casting Channing Tatum