Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Hit Cabo Together for Thanksgiving
By Tracey Harrington McCoy Posted Nov 26th 2010 07:40PM
The two funny ladies donned bright bikinis and enjoyed cocktails as they caught some rays. Aniston ,41, wore a skimpy purple string bikini and a sun hat while Handler, 35, sported a royal blue two-piece with a zebra print floppy hat.
"It's Thanksgiving," Handler tweeted while vacationing Thursday. "And I am thankful for my dog, my boobies, and my life. Happy thanksgiving to you and your boobies."
Aniston was able to sneak away for the quick jaunt during a break in filming of her new film, 'Wanderlust.'
This isn't the first time Aniston's brought along some friends to keep her company on vacation in Cabo. Just this past February, Courteney Cox, Sheryl Crow and Gerard Butler joined her for some fun in the sun.
Check out RadarOnline.com for more pics of the bikini-clad stars.
Stars on the Beach
'Real Housewives of New York' star Kelly Bensimon enjoys a day on the beach sunning, laughing with friends and frolicking in the water in Miami.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Jill Soloway: How a Detour Into Indie Filmmaking Led to Amazon's 'Transparent'
- Keanu Reeves: I Wanted to Play Batman and Wolverine But Was Passed Over
- '99 Homes' Producer Offers Lindsay Lohan Career Advice
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming