A Wild Word From Our Sponsors: Awkward Soap Opera Product Placements
By The Editors of Urlesque Posted Nov 26th 2010 08:00AM
at Urlesque. Apparently comedian Kristen Schaal ('Flight of the Conchords') tweeted a couple of videos weeks ago highlighting some cringe-worthy product placement from 'Days of Our Lives.' The Twitter tag #soapoperaproductplacement then blew up with more entries. Even Howard Stern started highlighting clips on his satellite radio show. After the jump, some of the clips that will either make you want to break out the cash, or more likely change the channel. They must be seen to be believed.
Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters
Wanchai Ferry Chinese Meal
- Filed under:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Selleck's model daughter gets down and dirty for... clothing deodorant?
- Khloe Kardashian filing for divorce from Lamar Odom, reports say
- 'American Hustle' review: Actors take 70s stereotypes and run with them in entertaining sting flick
- Weekend Agenda: L.A.'s Art and Fashion Community Raises Funds for the Philippines
- 'Dexter' Alum Promoted to Regular on FX's 'Saint George' (Exclusive)
- Matthew Perry to Star in 'Odd Couple' Reboot at CBS
- Broadway Q&A: Fantasia Barrino on sexy jazz and learning to tap dance in ?After Midnight'
- Are television promos ruining good cliffhangers?
- Get to know 11 black women who just auditioned for ?SNL' ? VIDEO
- Watch Tina Fey & Amy Poehler's Adorable Golden Globes Promos (VIDEO)
- 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Script Due in January, New 'Indiana Jones' Due in Two to Three Years
- The 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' International Trailer Serves Up New Footage (VIDEO)