A Wild Word From Our Sponsors: Awkward Soap Opera Product Placements
By The Editors of Urlesque Posted Nov 26th 2010 08:00AM
at Urlesque. Apparently comedian Kristen Schaal ('Flight of the Conchords') tweeted a couple of videos weeks ago highlighting some cringe-worthy product placement from 'Days of Our Lives.' The Twitter tag #soapoperaproductplacement then blew up with more entries. Even Howard Stern started highlighting clips on his satellite radio show. After the jump, some of the clips that will either make you want to break out the cash, or more likely change the channel. They must be seen to be believed.
Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters
Wanchai Ferry Chinese Meal
- Filed under:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Poland's Camerimage Fest to Honor 'The Shining' Cameraman John Alcott
- Cumberbatch, 'Doctor Who' and "Binge Viewing" Big In China
- Jason Katims Developing Silicon Valley Medical Drama for CBS
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Best of Late Night TV: Serena Williams' Shattering Serve and Giada De Laurentiis' Game of Catchphrase (VIDEO)
- New 'Walking Dead' Teaser Features Screaming, Uncertainty, and...Gas Masks? (VIDEO)
- 13 WTF Moments In MTV VMAs History (VIDEO)