A Wild Word From Our Sponsors: Awkward Soap Opera Product Placements
By The Editors of Urlesque Posted Nov 26th 2010 08:00AM
at Urlesque. Apparently comedian Kristen Schaal ('Flight of the Conchords') tweeted a couple of videos weeks ago highlighting some cringe-worthy product placement from 'Days of Our Lives.' The Twitter tag #soapoperaproductplacement then blew up with more entries. Even Howard Stern started highlighting clips on his satellite radio show. After the jump, some of the clips that will either make you want to break out the cash, or more likely change the channel. They must be seen to be believed.
Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters
Wanchai Ferry Chinese Meal
- Filed under:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chelsea Handler sends ex-boyfriend who called her fat a message
- Brett Eldredge to judge Miss America pageant in Atlantic City
- Demi Lovato says her relapses behind break-ups with Wilmer Valderrama
- Colin Trevorrow on 'Jurassic World' Sequel: What if Dinos Went Open Source?
- Amy Schumer: Meaningful Gun Control Is Possible
- 'Daily Show' Alums John Oliver, Larry Wilmore on Working With Jon Stewart: "If You Laugh During the Taping, You're Fired"
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Radio Hosts Defend Creepy, Awkward 'Fantastic Four' Interview
- Watch Deadpool Deliver a Foul-Mouthed Teaser for Tuesday's 'Deadpool' Red-Band Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert's New 'Late Show' Promos, Featuring Mitt Romney