A Wild Word From Our Sponsors: Awkward Soap Opera Product Placements
By The Editors of Urlesque Posted Nov 26th 2010 08:00AM
at Urlesque. Apparently comedian Kristen Schaal ('Flight of the Conchords') tweeted a couple of videos weeks ago highlighting some cringe-worthy product placement from 'Days of Our Lives.' The Twitter tag #soapoperaproductplacement then blew up with more entries. Even Howard Stern started highlighting clips on his satellite radio show. After the jump, some of the clips that will either make you want to break out the cash, or more likely change the channel. They must be seen to be believed.
Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters
Wanchai Ferry Chinese Meal
- Filed under:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' prequel coming to Netflix
- Johnny Depp jokes about being attacked by a chupacabra
- Indy-Andy Jones? 6 reasons Chris Pratt could be the best, worst choice
- Jaden Smith, Maya Rudolph Join Lorne Michaels HBO Pilot Starring 'Late Night' Duo
- TV Ratings: 'CSI' Rises in Tuesday Outing
- Chris Messina Gets Naked and Cannonballs Into a Pool in 'Digging for Fire'
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Here's the Fangtastic New 'What We Do in the Shadows' Poster (EXCLUSIVE)
- The 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Also Has a Release Date
- Watch the First Teaser for Netflix's 'Wet Hot American Summer' Series (VIDEO)