A Wild Word From Our Sponsors: Awkward Soap Opera Product Placements
By The Editors of Urlesque Posted Nov 26th 2010 08:00AM
at Urlesque. Apparently comedian Kristen Schaal ('Flight of the Conchords') tweeted a couple of videos weeks ago highlighting some cringe-worthy product placement from 'Days of Our Lives.' The Twitter tag #soapoperaproductplacement then blew up with more entries. Even Howard Stern started highlighting clips on his satellite radio show. After the jump, some of the clips that will either make you want to break out the cash, or more likely change the channel. They must be seen to be believed.
Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters
Wanchai Ferry Chinese Meal
- Filed under:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Heidi Klum ads showed too much skin for Las Vegas?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 2014: The year tech turned on Hollywood
- TV Ratings: 'Sunday Night Football' Drops, CBS Dramas Hold
- Leg Lamp From N.Y. Store's 'Christmas Story' Tribute Stolen
- Watch 'Saturday Night Live' Give Santa the 'Serial' Treatment
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- 31 Great '80s Movies on Netflix Streaming
- Watch Dr. Evil's Hilarious, Insult-Heavy Return on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Adams on 'Big Eyes,' 'Batman v Superman,' and an 'Enchanted' Sequel (EXCLUSIVE)