A Wild Word From Our Sponsors: Awkward Soap Opera Product Placements
By The Editors of Urlesque Posted Nov 26th 2010 08:00AM
at Urlesque. Apparently comedian Kristen Schaal ('Flight of the Conchords') tweeted a couple of videos weeks ago highlighting some cringe-worthy product placement from 'Days of Our Lives.' The Twitter tag #soapoperaproductplacement then blew up with more entries. Even Howard Stern started highlighting clips on his satellite radio show. After the jump, some of the clips that will either make you want to break out the cash, or more likely change the channel. They must be seen to be believed.
Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters
Wanchai Ferry Chinese Meal
- Filed under:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden follows Farrah Abraham, films breast englarment
- Which celebrity is the worst role model for kids?
- Celebrity scale: Better skinny or curvy?
- James Franco Criticizes 'Amazing Spider-Man' (Again), While Raving About 'Man of Steel'
- 'New Girl's' Max Greenfield Joins 'Veronica Mars' Movie (Video)
- Rob Ford Scandal: Indiegogo Defends Gawker Campaign to Buy Alleged Crack Pipe Video
- Did Kim and Kanye name their baby Kaidence?
- Is Brad Pitt taking promotional lessons from Justin Timberlake?
- ?Anchorman 2? trailer: It's kind of a big deal. Let's do a deep dive!
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- 'The Spectacular Now' Trailer: Shailene Woodley Finds Love in Critically Praised Indie
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Character Casting: What's J.J. Abrams Looking For?
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' Won't Feature Shailene Woodley as Mary Jane