A Wild Word From Our Sponsors: Awkward Soap Opera Product Placements
By The Editors of Urlesque Posted Nov 26th 2010 08:00AM
at Urlesque. Apparently comedian Kristen Schaal ('Flight of the Conchords') tweeted a couple of videos weeks ago highlighting some cringe-worthy product placement from 'Days of Our Lives.' The Twitter tag #soapoperaproductplacement then blew up with more entries. Even Howard Stern started highlighting clips on his satellite radio show. After the jump, some of the clips that will either make you want to break out the cash, or more likely change the channel. They must be seen to be believed.
Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters
Wanchai Ferry Chinese Meal
- Filed under:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- All3Media's Farah Ramzan Golant to Address Banff World Media Festival
- Box Office: '300: Rise of an Empire' Slays Competition With $45.1 Million Debut
- Shanghai Media Group Says Disney Deal Will Boost Its Quality Content Options
- ?Late Night': Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski critique skaters at 30 Rock rink ? VIDEO
- ?Cosmos' then and now: The ?personal voyage' of Carl Sagan, the Hollywood cool of Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)