'Harry Potter' Star Addresses Love Child Rumor
By Christine Fenno Posted Nov 27th 2010 08:30AM
Seven famous Brits -- Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Oliver and James Phelps, Jason Isaacs and Alan Rickman -- appear on a 'Potter'-themed postcard that was apparently mailed to postsecret.com, the U.S.-based website run by author Frank Warren, who simply invites readers to send in anonymous postcards confessing a secret. And the sender clearly wanted to get a shocking secret off her chest.
"One of these men is the father of the most amazing little girl in the world," says the unsigned message scrawled on the postcard. "He's never met her. He never will. He probably can't even remember my name."
Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) has tweeted his reaction: "My friend just found this on the web! Just to confirm that I can be canceled out of this equation LOL!"
Each of the 24-year-old Phelps twins (who play Fred and George Weasley in the hit films) have also denied he is the baby daddy in question.
But, according to Us, the startling allegation has yet to spur a reaction from the other four stars seen on the postcard: Alan Rickman, 64, Jason Isaacs, 47, Rupert Grint, 22, and Harry Potter himself, Danel Radcliffe, 21.
Felton, 23, is reportedly in a long-term relationship with film assistant Jade Olivia. He recently stopped by 'Lopez Tonight' and told host George Lopez about the pick-up lines 'Potter' fans try, including one from a follower who read that Felton was tweeting from bed and asked: "Do you mind if I Slytherin?"
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Gutfeld to host new Fox News primetime weekend show
- Terry O'Quinn Books Male Lead in ABC's Family Legal Drama
- How Leonard Nimoy Was Convinced to Join the First 'Star Trek' Movie
- Lupita Nyong'o's Pearl Dress Reportedly Found, Police Verifying Authenticity
- 'Supergirl' Snags Dean Cain & Helen Slater For 'Mystery Roles'
- Check Out Two New Clips From 'Game of Thrones' (VIDEO)
- 'Boardwalk Empire's Jack Huston Could Be Our New 'Crow'