Bristol Palin Eyeing Big Money Deals Post-'Dancing'
By Rob Shuter Posted Nov 29th 2010 03:03PM
Bristol Palin didn't technically win 'Dancing With the Stars' last week, but financially, the 20-year-old mom is paso doble-ing all the way to the bank.
"Bristol made over $345,000 from being on the show and currently is getting $35,000 for each speaking gig she does," an insider reveals to me. "Yet, all that is going to feel like pocket change if one or two of the big deals she's currently working on actually happens."
Palin family friends tell me there is a major deal in the works for Bristol to be the spokesperson for a middle American fashion brand, as well as a book deal and a multi-million offer to appear on another reality show.
"None of this should come as a surprise," one industry source tells me. "This year's 'Dancing' was up over 23 percent thanks to Bristol. Love her or hate her, you just can't turn away. This is what makes her so valuable. Now is her time to make a lot of money and she knows it."
It's still unclear what her next step will be following 'Dancing.' She is currently back in Alaska after driving her truck the five-day journey home, sans mirror ball trophy. One thing is for sure, Bristol, just like her mother, is not going away anytime soon.
It's a Palin Party
In this publicity image released by ABC, Bristol Palin performs during the celebrity dance competition series, "Dancing with the Stars," on Monday, Nov. 15, 2010 in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/ABC, Adam Larkey)
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Robert Redford, Nick Nolte's friendship shines through in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 45 Million Instagram Followers With, You Guessed It, a Cleavage Shot
- Bryan Cranston: Being Famous "Is Almost Like Being a Pregnant Woman"
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Is a "Free Spirit," "Amazing With Kids," Ex-Girlfriend's Mom Says