Chris Noth Sued by Lawyer Over $109K Error
By Sarah Crow Posted Nov 29th 2010 01:30PM
Samuel Hagan, a lawyer who did business with Noth during his days as co-owner of New York City's Cutting Room nightclub, says that Noth and his business partner owe him $109,000 for a retainer fee that was mistakenly refunded to them.
Hagan claims that Noth and Cutting Room partner Steve Walter hid the now-shuttered club's assets to avoid paying up, according to the New York Post.
Noth, who also previously co-owned Manhattan club The Plumm, met his girlfriend (and the mother of his son), Tara Wilson, while she was employed at The Cutting Room.
The Cutting Room closed its doors in January, 2009, after ten years in business.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Victoria's Secret Models Twerk Backstage at Fashion Show in Sexy Video
- Jaimie Alexander Wears Bikini, Peter Facinelli Goes Shirtless in Mexico: See the PDA-Packed Pictures!
- Jeff Perry: Scandal Actor to Join Us For Live Twitter Q&A! Submit Your Questions!
- ‘I Can’t Believe It Is Happening,’‘The Little People’s’ Jen Arnold Says Of Diagnosis With Rare Cancer
- Not Giving Up: Male Model Vows To Take Kourtney Kardashian Paternity Scandal To L.A. Court
- 'Today' show sign-language joke offends deaf community
- ?Scarface' star Steven Bauer looks back at iconic film 30 years later
- Rachael Ray's aunt dies after getting stuck outside in freezing temperatures