Chris Noth Sued by Lawyer Over $109K Error
By Sarah Crow Posted Nov 29th 2010 01:30PM
Samuel Hagan, a lawyer who did business with Noth during his days as co-owner of New York City's Cutting Room nightclub, says that Noth and his business partner owe him $109,000 for a retainer fee that was mistakenly refunded to them.
Hagan claims that Noth and Cutting Room partner Steve Walter hid the now-shuttered club's assets to avoid paying up, according to the New York Post.
Noth, who also previously co-owned Manhattan club The Plumm, met his girlfriend (and the mother of his son), Tara Wilson, while she was employed at The Cutting Room.
The Cutting Room closed its doors in January, 2009, after ten years in business.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Blacklist Season 2 Premiere Recap: Red's Back, And So Is Is Wife
- Dancing With the Stars Season 19, Week 2 Recap: Alfonso Ribeiro "Gets Jiggy Wit It"
- Jasmine Tridevil Underwent Surgery To Have Three Breasts; Reporter Quits During Live TV: Top 5 Stories
- Take That Kris! Bruce Files Response To Estranged Wife's Divorce Papers ? READ The Bombshell Documents
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- Report: Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Then/Now: The cast of 'Friends'
- Beyoncé Posts Magical Family Photos After Visiting Paris Cathedral With Jay Z and Blue Ivy—Take a Look!
- Kris Jenner Is All Smiles at Los Angeles Airport After Filing for Divorce From Bruce Jenner
- Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Make Their Voice Debut: Would You Turn Your Chair for These New Judges?