Chris Noth Sued by Lawyer Over $109K Error
By Sarah Crow Posted Nov 29th 2010 01:30PM
Samuel Hagan, a lawyer who did business with Noth during his days as co-owner of New York City's Cutting Room nightclub, says that Noth and his business partner owe him $109,000 for a retainer fee that was mistakenly refunded to them.
Hagan claims that Noth and Cutting Room partner Steve Walter hid the now-shuttered club's assets to avoid paying up, according to the New York Post.
Noth, who also previously co-owned Manhattan club The Plumm, met his girlfriend (and the mother of his son), Tara Wilson, while she was employed at The Cutting Room.
The Cutting Room closed its doors in January, 2009, after ten years in business.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Shares Picture of His Naked Butt! Miley Cyrus Mocks Picture
- Kim Kardashian Brags About #MCM Kanye West as Sister Kourtney Splits from Scott Disick
- Caitlyn Jenner Wears a Sweater, Jeans for Low-Key Drive in Her Porsche: See New Pics
- Back on? Katy Perry and John Mayer spotted together
- Shark Week heads to unexplored Cuban waters with new special
- Dustin Hoffman: Film today is 'the worst'
- Meet Former WWE Diva Barbie Blank, Style Guru Natalie Halcro and More Sexy Wives and Girlfriends of Sports Stars From E!'s WAGS
- 2015 Comic-Con: The Ultimate Movie Guide Starring Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lawrence and Star Wars
- Meg Ryan Looks Beautiful in Rare Public Appearance