Chris Noth Sued by Lawyer Over $109K Error
By Sarah Crow Posted Nov 29th 2010 01:30PM
Samuel Hagan, a lawyer who did business with Noth during his days as co-owner of New York City's Cutting Room nightclub, says that Noth and his business partner owe him $109,000 for a retainer fee that was mistakenly refunded to them.
Hagan claims that Noth and Cutting Room partner Steve Walter hid the now-shuttered club's assets to avoid paying up, according to the New York Post.
Noth, who also previously co-owned Manhattan club The Plumm, met his girlfriend (and the mother of his son), Tara Wilson, while she was employed at The Cutting Room.
The Cutting Room closed its doors in January, 2009, after ten years in business.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" Gets Bizarre-Yet-Perfect Game of Thrones Mash-Up: Watch Now!
- Pregnant Jennifer Love Hewitt Debuts Second Baby Bump -- See Her Chic Maternity Look!
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Treat Themselves to a Little Afternoon Delight in KUWTK Premiere
- Harrison Ford reported engine failure before crash-landing on golf course
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- Harrison Ford Recovering After Plane Crash, Fellow Celebs Are Confident the Force Is With Him: See the Best Tweets
- #TheDress Graced the American Idol Stage Tonight And It Was Definitely Not White And Gold
- American Crime's Felicity Huffman and Timothy Hutton Didn't Speak to Each Other on Set—Find Out Why!