Chris Noth Sued by Lawyer Over $109K Error
By Sarah Crow Posted Nov 29th 2010 01:30PM
Samuel Hagan, a lawyer who did business with Noth during his days as co-owner of New York City's Cutting Room nightclub, says that Noth and his business partner owe him $109,000 for a retainer fee that was mistakenly refunded to them.
Hagan claims that Noth and Cutting Room partner Steve Walter hid the now-shuttered club's assets to avoid paying up, according to the New York Post.
Noth, who also previously co-owned Manhattan club The Plumm, met his girlfriend (and the mother of his son), Tara Wilson, while she was employed at The Cutting Room.
The Cutting Room closed its doors in January, 2009, after ten years in business.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rachel McAdams Tears Up While Serving as Bridesmaid at Sister Kayleen's Wedding: Photos
- Art Garfunkel Slams "Idiot" Paul Simon for Quitting Simon & Garfunkel
- B.B. King's Daughters Allege He Was Poisoned, Lawyer Says Claims Are Ridiculous
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Kanye West's Anniversary Tweet to Kim Kardashian Is 1 Day Late, But Still Pretty Great—See for Yourself!
- Lena Dunham Shows Off Her Figure in Nothing But Lingerie: "I Think I Will Wear It to Dinner"
- Love and Hip Hop's Yandy and Mendeecees Get Married—All the Details on Their Live Televised Wedding!