Chris Noth Sued by Lawyer Over $109K Error
By Sarah Crow Posted Nov 29th 2010 01:30PM
Samuel Hagan, a lawyer who did business with Noth during his days as co-owner of New York City's Cutting Room nightclub, says that Noth and his business partner owe him $109,000 for a retainer fee that was mistakenly refunded to them.
Hagan claims that Noth and Cutting Room partner Steve Walter hid the now-shuttered club's assets to avoid paying up, according to the New York Post.
Noth, who also previously co-owned Manhattan club The Plumm, met his girlfriend (and the mother of his son), Tara Wilson, while she was employed at The Cutting Room.
The Cutting Room closed its doors in January, 2009, after ten years in business.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Isla Fisher Pregnant, Expecting Third Child With Sacha Baron Cohen: See Her Baby Bump
- Ariana Grande Talks the Mariah Carey Comparisons: "It's Honestly a Great Honor"
- Ben Affleck Calls Jon Stewart a Copycat, Freaks Over Gone Girl Spoilers in Hilarious Interview: Watch
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Making age-appropriate music with former rock star John Mellencamp
- ?Exodus' star Christian Bale on playing Moses: ?You can't out-Heston Charlton Heston'