Chris Noth Sued by Lawyer Over $109K Error
By Sarah Crow Posted Nov 29th 2010 01:30PM
Samuel Hagan, a lawyer who did business with Noth during his days as co-owner of New York City's Cutting Room nightclub, says that Noth and his business partner owe him $109,000 for a retainer fee that was mistakenly refunded to them.
Hagan claims that Noth and Cutting Room partner Steve Walter hid the now-shuttered club's assets to avoid paying up, according to the New York Post.
Noth, who also previously co-owned Manhattan club The Plumm, met his girlfriend (and the mother of his son), Tara Wilson, while she was employed at The Cutting Room.
The Cutting Room closed its doors in January, 2009, after ten years in business.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Margot Robbie, Cara Delevingne Join the Pink Hair Gang: See Hollywood's Biggest Beauty Trend in Action!
- Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale's Shocking Split: "This Was a Long Time Coming"
- Taylor Swift Wishes Karlie Kloss Happy Birthday With a Photo of Calvin Harris — See the Post
- Musicians Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale file for divorce
- Reba McEntire, Narvel Blackstock announce separation
- Bobbi Kristina Brown death photo sold as family attends funeral