Chris Noth Sued by Lawyer Over $109K Error
By Sarah Crow Posted Nov 29th 2010 01:30PM
Samuel Hagan, a lawyer who did business with Noth during his days as co-owner of New York City's Cutting Room nightclub, says that Noth and his business partner owe him $109,000 for a retainer fee that was mistakenly refunded to them.
Hagan claims that Noth and Cutting Room partner Steve Walter hid the now-shuttered club's assets to avoid paying up, according to the New York Post.
Noth, who also previously co-owned Manhattan club The Plumm, met his girlfriend (and the mother of his son), Tara Wilson, while she was employed at The Cutting Room.
The Cutting Room closed its doors in January, 2009, after ten years in business.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Celebrates Christmas With Boyfriend Charlie Ebersol, Sons Sean and Jayden (in Matching PJs!)
- Nikki Reed Goes Skiing With Ian Somerhalder Over Holidays: Photos
- Taylor Swift Receives Christmas Cat Carriers for Olivia and Meredith From Her Mom: Instagram Picture
- Comedian Katt Williams pleads not guilty on charges of stealing a camera
- Emma Watson will reportedly appear topless in next movie
- J-Law and Chris Pratt top the list of highest-grossing actors
- Mel B and Stephen Belafonte Are All Smiles During Family Christmas Amid Rocky Marriage Reports
- Teresa Giudice Steps Out to Support Gia Giudice's Holiday Show After Enjoying "Quiet, Intimate" Christmas
- Nikki Reed and Her "Love" Ian Somerhalder Enjoy Romantic Christmas Vacation in the Mountains