Dr. Drew Nabs New Show on HLN
By Sarah Crow Posted Nov 29th 2010 04:19PM
Pinsky, a certified physician who came to prominence offering medical expertise on 'Loveline,' has signed on to begin hosting duties in the spring of 2011, according to CNN's Marquee Blog. His new show will hit the air soon after the premiere of the latest installment of 'Celebrity Rehab,' which stars Tiger Woods' alleged mistress Rachel Uchitel and former 'Party of Five' star Jeremy London.
HLN's executive vice president, Scot Safon, says of adding Pinsky to the HLN lineup: "Dr. Drew informs and inspires audiences on subjects that matter most to them and their families, and he is an ideal fit for the HLN network. Whether the topics are in the news or simply in the daily lives of our audience, Dr. Drew will shed light, provide crucial information and give viewers something to talk -- and think -- about."
In addition to his life on-screen, Pinsky works on staff at Pasadena's Huntington Memorial Hospital and has his own private practice. He also holds a position at USC's Keck School of Medicine, where he serves as an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry.
Despite his busy schedule, Pinsky is excited for his upcoming show, telling CNN, "I'm looking forward to becoming part of the HLN family and digging deep to bring out the stories behind the stories that people are talking about."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Teresa Giudice Will Have to Clean Her Cell, Complete a Work Assignment in Prison: Check Out These Prison Rules
- Kim Kardashian Shares Secret For Putting North to Sleep, Says Kanye West "Comes Up With Every Idea"
- Heidi Montag Graces First Red Carpet After Breast Reduction Surgery
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Nick Cannon Focusing on Family Through Mariah Carey Split, Says He Doesn't ''Pay Attention'' to Amber Rose Rumors
- WWE Total Divas' Eva Marie Steps Out in Her Wedding Dress—See the Risqué Design!
- New Dad Ryan Gosling Returns to Work (and Grows a Mustache!) After Birth of Baby Girl Esmeralda—See the Pic!