Chelsea Handler Urges Jen Aniston to Let Her Hair Down (And Cut It Off)
By Rob Shuter Posted Nov 30th 2010 08:56AM
Call them the new odd couple. America's sweetheart Jennifer Aniston and sassy-pants comedienne Chelsea Handler are new best friends! "Jennifer wanted to get away for Thanksgiving and hired two private planes to bring a bunch of friends to celebrate with her at a private home in Cabo San Lucas," an insider tells me. "Jen has more money than she will ever be able to spend in her lifetime, so she decided Thanksgiving was the perfect time to splurge on the most important people in her life."
And showing just how caring and thoughtful she can be, my source reveals that Jen "made sure Chelsea had plenty of vodka."
Chelsea and Jennifer are not an obvious fit, but that's what makes this friendship so exciting. Sources tell me that unlike Jennifer's old pals, Chelsea isn't afraid of telling Jen she needs to get out more and meet new people, especially new men.
"Many of Jen's closest friends were with her when Brad broke her heart and have discouraged her from spreading her wings too quickly for fear she will get hurt again," a source close to the actress tells me. "Chelsea is the opposite. She believes Jen is fabulous in her 40s and needs to paint the town red. No more sitting at home alone with her dogs. No more quiet dinners out with Courteney Cox and the girls."
It looks like Jen is being encouraged to let her hair down, a bit of advice that Chelsea is taking literally. "She's trying to convince Jen it's finally time to cut off all that hair and start over."
Chelsea, I love you and think your right about everything regarding Jen -- except don't you dare touch one strand of that hair!
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Aniston
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Aniston Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Martina McBride talks new music and changes in country music award shows
- Elle Macpherson reveals her secret to staying fit
- Sophia Bush 'devastated' by ex Dan Fredinburg's death
- Andrew Lesnie, Cinematographer for 'The Lord of the Rings' and 'Hobbit' Films, Dies at 59
- China Box Office: 'Furious 7' Becomes Highest Grossing Movie Ever
- 'Downton Abbey' Creator Working on Anthony Trollope Adaptation for ITV
- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About That 'Grey's Anatomy' Twist
- Jack Nicholson's Reaction to Jared Leto's Joker Is Pretty Much Perfect
- This 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 3 Poster Is Heavenly