Christina Aguilera Meets New Beau's Family
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 30th 2010 07:09AM
Things are moving fast for Christina Aguilera and her rumored new boyfriend, Matt Rutler.
The 'Burlesque' star spent the Thanksgiving holiday with Rutler -- whom she met on the set of the film -- and ended up meeting his family, PEOPLE reports.
"This is the first Thanksgiving she was without [son] Max. It was really hard for her and she was feeling sad, so she decided to go to the East Coast with Matt and a group of friends," a source explained.
"Since his family lives so close, they decided to drop in for a few hours," the source added, noting that Aguilera spent time with Rutler's mom, Kathleen.
But don't expect a huge commitment just yet. "They're still getting to know each other better," the insider said.
Aguilera filed for divorce from Jordan Bratman in September after nearly five years of marriage. The couple's son Max is two years old.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty to threatening to kill
- ?Jurassic World' trailer hits the web
- All three members of Migos hip-hop group arrested after concert
- 'Real Housewives of Orange County' Star Slams Cheating Rumors, Shocked by Divorce
- Bobby Brown Clarifies Conflicting Reports on Bobbi Kristina's Condition
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Move Forward to Finalizing Divorce
- Dancing With the Stars Week 6 Recap: Rumer Willis, Val Chmerkovskiy Perform a Sexy "Bootylicious"
- Nick Loeb Defends His Lawsuit Against Sofia Vergara: "I Have Always Dreamed of Being a Father"
- Liza Minnelli Exits Rehab, Is All Smiles While Dining at Lisa Vanderpump's Restaurant ? Details