Christina Aguilera Meets New Beau's Family
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 30th 2010 07:09AM
Things are moving fast for Christina Aguilera and her rumored new boyfriend, Matt Rutler.
The 'Burlesque' star spent the Thanksgiving holiday with Rutler -- whom she met on the set of the film -- and ended up meeting his family, PEOPLE reports.
"This is the first Thanksgiving she was without [son] Max. It was really hard for her and she was feeling sad, so she decided to go to the East Coast with Matt and a group of friends," a source explained.
"Since his family lives so close, they decided to drop in for a few hours," the source added, noting that Aguilera spent time with Rutler's mom, Kathleen.
But don't expect a huge commitment just yet. "They're still getting to know each other better," the insider said.
Aguilera filed for divorce from Jordan Bratman in September after nearly five years of marriage. The couple's son Max is two years old.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Teen Barbie' Lolita Richi says appearance is all natural
- Cindy Crawford pulls her kids out of school, cites concerns for their safety
- Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp reportedly call it quits after three years
- Emma Stone to make Broadway debut in ?Cabaret'
- ?Pretty Little Liars' actors star in a short film about cults
- Report: Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson Hit a ?Rough Patch' in Their Marriage
- Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon: New Reports of Trouble in Paradise
- '19 Kids and Counting' Star Jill Duggar Is Pregnant!