Christina Aguilera Meets New Beau's Family
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 30th 2010 07:09AM
Things are moving fast for Christina Aguilera and her rumored new boyfriend, Matt Rutler.
The 'Burlesque' star spent the Thanksgiving holiday with Rutler -- whom she met on the set of the film -- and ended up meeting his family, PEOPLE reports.
"This is the first Thanksgiving she was without [son] Max. It was really hard for her and she was feeling sad, so she decided to go to the East Coast with Matt and a group of friends," a source explained.
"Since his family lives so close, they decided to drop in for a few hours," the source added, noting that Aguilera spent time with Rutler's mom, Kathleen.
But don't expect a huge commitment just yet. "They're still getting to know each other better," the insider said.
Aguilera filed for divorce from Jordan Bratman in September after nearly five years of marriage. The couple's son Max is two years old.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is Hilary Swank dating 'Bachelorette' contestant Kasey Stewart?
- 'Office' star Creed Bratton will eat his dog if you don't see his show
- BatDad: Internet sensation says $10 he spent on mask best money he ever spent
- George Lopez Addresses 'Celebrity Apprentice' Hosting Rumors
- Whitney Cummings Goes Topless After 25-Pound Weight Gain
- Ashlee Simpson Welcomes Baby Girl with Evan Ross