Christina Aguilera Meets New Beau's Family
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 30th 2010 07:09AM
Things are moving fast for Christina Aguilera and her rumored new boyfriend, Matt Rutler.
The 'Burlesque' star spent the Thanksgiving holiday with Rutler -- whom she met on the set of the film -- and ended up meeting his family, PEOPLE reports.
"This is the first Thanksgiving she was without [son] Max. It was really hard for her and she was feeling sad, so she decided to go to the East Coast with Matt and a group of friends," a source explained.
"Since his family lives so close, they decided to drop in for a few hours," the source added, noting that Aguilera spent time with Rutler's mom, Kathleen.
But don't expect a huge commitment just yet. "They're still getting to know each other better," the insider said.
Aguilera filed for divorce from Jordan Bratman in September after nearly five years of marriage. The couple's son Max is two years old.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Horror master Wes Craven dead at 76
- Kanye West rants at VMAs: I have decided to 'run for president'
- Nicki Minaj calls out Miley Cyrus at VMAs
- Kanye Vows to Run for President in 2020, Bieber Cries
- Legendary Director Wes Craven Dies at 76
- Nicki Minaj Throws Down With Miley Cyrus Live on the VMAs!
- Kanye West, Taylor Swift Joke About Infamous VMAs Moment as He Accepts Video Vanguard Award
- Kanye West Says He's Running for President in 2020 in Bonkers VMAs 2015 Speech
- Justin Bieber Cries After "What Do You Mean?" Performance at 2015 VMAs — Watch Him Break Down